are there FREE vst FX that can transform TREBLES of a track into BASS ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:hihi: Practice, skill, discipline and intent. Those are not necessarily the product of music schools.

They can be done without the school as well. :party:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote::hihi: Practice, skill, discipline and intent. Those are not necessarily the product of music schools.

They can be done without the school as well. :party:
Absolutely. As can 'learning'.

The 'school' thing is a strawman.

Its certainly my experience that schools are equally likely to throw up the 'its beneath me to know what Im doing so someone who knows should do it for me' type, though.
Last edited by whyterabbyt on Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:
OBYONETAOPY wrote:MORPHOGENESIS with SOUNDS, do you know what this is
Peter Gabriel tribute band?
His head met a Sledgehammer in the past. Makes sense.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

OBYONETAOPY wrote:
murnau wrote:I have a good laugh reading OP question again. Hope he don't ask how to transform a .wav into a donut next time.
hahahaaaaaa, if you were half as intelligent as u pretend to be, you would know that wav, that is wave, that is sound, is able to create, and even lift, any forms...

but you probably know nothing about cimatics, you probably know nothing of alexander lauterwasser, because that is much outside your swimming bowl of schooled one

here, my help to try to make you see things out of your own blindfolded world made by you, and glued on by you

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=a ... uterwasser
Sa passion : les effets (fx) des vibrations et des sons sur la morphogenèse ..

MORPHOGENESIS with SOUNDS, do you know what this is (I bet u r going to say yes, pulling me another one of your fuming verbal diarhées, with your kind of fun jokes inside, not seeing at all that donuts can be made with sounds, if we try, I mean if we fry them with sounds)

investigating MORPHOGENESIS WITH SOUNDS, will probably make u see, but I fear seeing is not really what u want ?.....some other theories say that we can even lift heavy stones with soundS, to build pyramids for example, but this will be completly out of your ability to think it, so I won't developp that part to avoid a head burst 4 you.. (SOME TIBETANS MONKS HAVING STILL THIS KNOWLEDGE (of lifting stones with sounds) IN OUR MODERN TIME)
You became a reach guy. Donut out of water with zero calories. Great idea. Provide as download or package to send? In any case i'm sure a doctor can help.
Last edited by murnau on Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

OBYONETAOPY, do you have any music of yours we can listen to?
There´s alot of blood, sweat and tears behind your forum writing style and I think you could become a legendary KVR member if you stay here. I´m interested though in how your energy levels translate into music.

Best Regards

Roman Empire

Surprised no ones mentioned Papergoose vst, can handle this sort of convolution with ease if you know what you're doing.
Sadly no longer available as the dev felt putting this Vst out into the world made it too easy and forced users to be less creative
Amazon: why not use an alternative

whyterabbyt wrote:
OBYONETAOPY wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
hahahhaaaa, I think you should LEARN about MORPHOGENESIS WITH SOUNDS theory before posting stupid questions like mines hahahahaaaaaaa

i rolling on the floor laughing here
whoooooooosh.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

trimph1 wrote:They can be done without the school as well. :party:
interestingly (though really not), in the other thread, he kept banging on about such highfalutin concepts as doing without doing, or trying, or...you know, zen shit !! he seemed to claim that this stuff ain't taught :shrug: while such concepts might not be taught in a traditional, western, concrete-walled school, they have certainly been taught to those who wish to receive. this is how these ideas have survived such a long time.

in just the same way, oby has learnt the ideas that he espouses, nay vomits, accross these pages.

while oby might maintain everybody here is closed off to real artistic expression (apparently we have all been schooled in music), he is so rigid in his exploration of hazard/hasard. as someone else pointed out in the other thread, he is the only one with a complete manifesto to back his rigid position of non-rigidness :roll:

Roman Empire wrote:OBYONETAOPY, do you have any music of yours we can listen to?
There´s alot of blood, sweat and tears behind your forum writing style and I think you could become a legendary KVR member if you stay here. I´m interested though in how your energy levels translate into music.

Best Regards

Roman Empire
TRY THAT THEN :

http://obyonetaopy.bandcamp.com/music

plenty of stuff here for the joy of worms analysis, meanwhile the creator creates, not caring about fart winds -_-

Do not know if it's my energy level that does all that ? may be my energy level would do completly other musics, I don't know, I just do it without thinking, that's were I am when I create, in the THINKING WITHOUT THINKING

OH YES....nearly forgot, NO BLOOD in my making musics, I did not kill any creatures, nor committed suicide

and I don't want to become a ""legendary"" of anywhere, I am kind of spotlight n camera shy.....

as long as ART makes people talk, reflect, think, (badly or not) ART is a WINNER

Roman Empire wrote:OBYONETAOPY, do you have any music of yours we can listen to?
Google his name for his Bandcamp page. Bout 40 albums worth, all seemingly for sale, despite the ILLUSORY nature of MONEY. Ahem.

Given a cursory listen (10-12 tracks), I'd say that despite being described as 'strange music' its really not that strange for those of us with an experimental bent; about a 4-5 on the (0-10) vurt scale, its relatively 'safe'.

I could be wrong, but I found the structure very similar from one to the next; same sort of cycled processed loops, sometimes with a more intense middle part using a different loop. I was somewhat disappointed at how tame it all seemed; was genuinely expecting something far more experimental and, erm, HAZARD.

Definitely some interesting snippets of processed sound, to be fair, but many are basically just looped on their own and evolved slightly, so to me kinda flat as is. I think that's why I find it tame; its often one or two simple ideas per track, rather than a full composition, as it were.

(Of course, anything perceived as negative in that, which Im sure will be all of it, will be attributed to the music theory school I didnt go to, but what the hell. )
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
OBYONETAOPY wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
hahahhaaaa, I think you should LEARN about MORPHOGENESIS WITH SOUNDS theory before posting stupid questions like mines hahahahaaaaaaa

whoooooooosh.

Sarcasm and irony are hard in second languages :shrug:

whyterabbyt wrote:
Google his name for his Bandcamp page. Bout 40 albums worth, all seemingly for sale, despite the ILLUSORY nature of MONEY. Ahem.

Given a cursory listen (10-12 tracks), I'd say that despite being described as 'strange music' its really not that strange for those of us with an experimental bent; about a 4-5 on the (0-10) vurt scale, its relatively 'safe'.

I could be wrong, but I found the structure very similar from one to the next; same sort of cycled processed loops, sometimes with a more intense middle part using a different loop. I was somewhat disappointed at how tame it all seemed; was genuinely expecting something far more experimental and, erm, HAZARD.

Definitely some interesting snippets of processed sound, to be fair, but many are basically just looped on their own and evolved slightly, so to me kinda flat as is. I think that's why I find it tame; its often one or two simple ideas per track, rather than a full composition, as it were.

(Of course, anything perceived as negative in that, which Im sure will be all of it, will be attributed to the music theory school I didnt go to, but what the hell. )
agree with much of this. definitely strange at all

currently listening to 'light of the new dawn', and i really think there's a really great album hidden within these tracks. it's a real shame that he is wed to such a limiting philosophy (oh, the irony), as he clearly has a good musical sensibility

nineofkings wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
OBYONETAOPY wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:

whoooooooosh.

Sarcasm and irony are hard in second languages :shrug:
and in first :shrug: - it took me a while to notice it. anyway, i wasn't laughing at oby, but the onomatopoeic, one-word post used to paint the image of the joke having flown over op's/oby's head :D

and in first :shrug: - it took me a while to notice it. anyway, i wasn't laughing at oby, but the onomatopoeic, one-word post used to paint the image of the joke having flown over op's/oby's head :D
That was funny. :tu:

Return to “Effects”