Alchemy welcomes to Logic X Pro 10.2 and Mainstage 3 (Update 20.1.2016)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alchemy Logic Pro MainStage

Anthony Newcomb wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Not really, set the Browser to Legacy mode and all the old patches and libraries are there. The only thing they ditches was sfz-support, but as we now have a fully fledged sample map editor inside Alchemy including round robin and key switch assignments, that doesn't really hurt a lot.
Thanks for the info :)
I just listened to your Resurrection Patch set for Alchemy 2 and wow is it good! Very nice indeed :)
I think I will just have to buy this as soon as I can, have to wait for payday though..
Thank's Anthony.

Anthony Newcomb wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Not really, set the Browser to Legacy mode and all the old patches and libraries are there. The only thing they ditches was sfz-support, but as we now have a fully fledged sample map editor inside Alchemy including round robin and key switch assignments, that doesn't really hurt a lot.
I just listened to your Resurrection Patch set for Alchemy 2 and wow is it good! Very nice indeed :)
I think I will just have to buy this as soon as I can, have to wait for payday though..
I would get in a flash...it really is that good. :)
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote:
Anthony Newcomb wrote:
I would get in a flash...it really is that good. :)
Thank's, maybe I have to start selling dirt-cheap Macs now which fell off trucks...

trimph1 wrote: I would get in a flash...it really is that good. :)
Yeah from what I've heard on his soundcloud, those sounds really fit my style of music and I could make good use of them. I'm very interested to hear the morphing variations too. Only has a few examples though...I'm curios if the majority of the 100 patches are ambient in nature or close to that...
Software: Logic Pro X - Omnisphere 2 - Spire - Synthmaster - BIAS Desktop - Alchemy 2
Gear: iMac 27" - Zoom Tac-2 Thunderbolt Interface - Presonus Studio Monitors - M-audio Midi Controller x2 - Guitars

Anthony Newcomb wrote:
trimph1 wrote: I would get in a flash...it really is that good. :)
Yeah from what I've heard on his soundcloud, those sounds really fit my style of music and I could make good use of them. I'm very interested to hear the morphing variations too. Only has a few examples though...I'm curios if the majority of the 100 patches are ambient in nature or close to that...
Ambient in nature yes, but also multi-sampled instruments which can be used for any style, e.g. I started sampling my cello today beating the strings with a thin drumstick, a great percussive tonal instrument, there will be tons more demos coming over the next weeks. I did a quadro morph last night, spectrally morphing between a cello sustain, two vocal sounds and Wawah trombone, really far out ambient drone stuff...

More info here.

Ok great thanks!
Software: Logic Pro X - Omnisphere 2 - Spire - Synthmaster - BIAS Desktop - Alchemy 2
Gear: iMac 27" - Zoom Tac-2 Thunderbolt Interface - Presonus Studio Monitors - M-audio Midi Controller x2 - Guitars

Still waiting for another update.... transposer (and all my user scales) back please!
WTF apple.... must i wait months again?
Maybe they have enough trouble with iOS......

Cinebient wrote:WTF apple.... must i wait months again?
It's terrible isn't it

Too bad all the Camel Audio guys disappeared from the forum, when they sold out :P

Update for Alchemy

Numerous improvements to Alchemy including Apple Loops support and 11 new spectral effects
Support for Instruments like the ROLI and Roger Linn
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

The new spectral FX like Cloud and Shimmer sound very interesting indeed.

Sampleconstruct wrote:The new spectral FX like Cloud and Shimmer sound very interesting indeed.
Here is a quick test live on video with the new spectral FX Cloud/Shimmer using one of the patches from Resurrection (a spectrally re-synthesized singing bowl).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cH5iMoOl1E

This one also uses spectral FX -> Frequency Shifter/Metallize, applied to a tempo-synced crotales loop from Resurrection:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHT6d_9zfXk

Nice :)
Alchemy - better and better after each update :)
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Return to “Instruments”