are there FREE vst FX that can transform TREBLES of a track into BASS ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

murnau wrote:I have a good laugh reading OP question again. Hope he don't ask how to transform a .wav into a donut next time.
How to transform a .wav into a donut? Easy-peasy. 8)

1-Buy or cook a donut
2-Take a snapshot of it
3-Put the pic inside an image-to-sound converter
4-Process and save as a .wav file
5-Reverse engineer up to step 1

Plenty of experiments available for adventurous types. :) :party:

Ben.B wrote:
murnau wrote:I have a good laugh reading OP question again. Hope he don't ask how to transform a .wav into a donut next time.

1-Buy or cook a donut
2-Take a snapshot of it

Nice try.. Do you realize that you talking about a pic of a donut?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

According to quantum mechanics, it's only a donut when you actually observe it. Prior to observation, the donut behaves more like a wav.

mutantdog wrote:According to quantum mechanics, it's only a donut when you actually observe it. Prior to observation, the donut behaves more like a wav.
You mean like the half integer spin of the electrons pair up to integer spins, which effectively results in a population of bosons that, instead of bumping and crowding in a fluid resistance mode, share mutual spaces in a frictionless manner for flow without resistance?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

mutantdog wrote:According to quantum mechanics, it's only a donut when you actually observe it. Prior to observation, the donut behaves more like a wav.
Mmmm....Quantum Donuts...

murnau wrote:
Ben.B wrote:

1-Buy or cook a donut
2-Take a snapshot of it

Nice try.. Do you realize that you talking about a pic of a donut?
Yes. Do you realize it was lighthearted playfulness?

Ben.B wrote:
murnau wrote:Nice try.. Do you realize that you talking about a pic of a donut?
No, i realize that you tried to make it looking like that only to hide your real dislike behind it.

murnau wrote:
Ben.B wrote:
murnau wrote:Nice try.. Do you realize that you talking about a pic of a donut?
No, i realize that you tried to make it looking like that only to hide your real dislike behind it.
Do you realize that you're not a mind-reader?

There's not much to mind read btw. but keep it up. ;)

Even no technique is a technique.

Paradoxes galore!!

:party: :wheee:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote:Even no technique is a technique.

Paradoxes galore!!

exactly !! :tu: welcome to 'TEAM DUMBOZ'

incidentally, earlier i tried farting without farting. not very satisfying :shrug:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:

Paradoxes galore!!

incidentally, earlier i tried farting without farting. not very satisfying :shrug:
Never is satisfying. Just more painful.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote:
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:

Paradoxes galore!!

Never is satisfying. Just more painful.
:hihi: :hihi:

whyterabbyt wrote:
Roman Empire wrote:OBYONETAOPY, do you have any music of yours we can listen to?
Google his name for his Bandcamp page. Bout 40 albums worth, all seemingly for sale, despite the ILLUSORY nature of MONEY. Ahem.

Given a cursory listen (10-12 tracks), I'd say that despite being described as 'strange music' its really not that strange for those of us with an experimental bent; about a 4-5 on the (0-10) vurt scale, its relatively 'safe'.

I could be wrong, but I found the structure very similar from one to the next; same sort of cycled processed loops, sometimes with a more intense middle part using a different loop. I was somewhat disappointed at how tame it all seemed; was genuinely expecting something far more experimental and, erm, HAZARD.

Definitely some interesting snippets of processed sound, to be fair, but many are basically just looped on their own and evolved slightly, so to me kinda flat as is. I think that's why I find it tame; its often one or two simple ideas per track, rather than a full composition, as it were.

(Of course, anything perceived as negative in that, which Im sure will be all of it, will be attributed to the music theory school I didnt go to, but what the hell. )
whole albums is my canvas finished OF my music painting, the WHOLE ALBUM....., listening to a track or 2 in each albums will indeed give you a sens of flatness, of loopings, n whatever u felt of it, but THE WHOLE ALBUM is my composition, if u take only one track of them (out of the whole contex of the whole album) and analyse it as my all together work, it's like taking a small corner painted of DE VINCI's MONA LISA and judge on it the whole painting without seeing the whole picture.....

AND YES? I don't care whether people like my musics or not, because the first one to please while I do it, is me, and that's all I care about...If others like MY MUSICS too fine, if they don't fine too, if they hate it fine also....ALL IS FINE

for the rest, I don't care if you did school or not, good for you if you r happy with what you got ...it's your experience of Life n things, BUT just F***** stop trying to school me as you...I go do it my own WAY, my own experience, is that too difficult to understand for your brains ?

Return to “Effects”