[Expansions $9.95 for now] DrumTROOP - 16x Drum Machine/Workstation - Expansion Ready - Free??

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DrumTROOP

You rule!I wanna make good urban trap with it thank you!

Great offer! Thanks!

I've liked your FB page, too (as ShadowsOfLife).

Looking forward to using this. Thanks again!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Many thanks. Shared on Facebook here.

Thank you, Norbz! :hug:

Well I can post here, but I am not on any social media, so ...

Oh well...!

"Kids! Get off my lawn!"

Posted on Facebook and liked your page. Still liking it :)

Thanks Man, Liked this and Shared it on Facebook. AwesomeTroop!

Thanks! First time loading it up I sketched out some silky smooth hip hop. Brrrr chyee!

I appreciate the freebies a lot, and admire the effort to rebrand as a musical tool with a sense of humor rather than the butt of a joke. A lazier person would give up.

Good luck on the release.

KVR Audio Forum Signature is currently unavailable for your web browser.

Looking forward to trying DrumTROOP out, Norbz. Will pass the word on FB.

Nice one, again :)
I liked your page
Do we have to PM you?

Cheers,
David

Cheers guys!

Glad it's being accepted well, no sales yet on the expansions but the freebie install/20kits are going fast!

Had a lot of fun making this but at the moment I am absolutely trooped the fawk out haha. Going to wait until there is 50 or so responses and do them en mass all at once again.
dna_studios wrote:Looking forward to trying DrumTROOP out, Norbz. Will pass the word on FB.
Ummm, you've been a member since 2004 and this is your first post - I'm honored :).

@nineofkings - thanks for that commment, I've been tempted to just leave all this behind and start over/different niche but every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in!

To the others not on social media, don't worry you'll still get one if you posted in here - I myself just got the whole "verify your real name, upload your ID" thing at facebook which I refuse to do so I"m not on it anymore either but it's a necessary evil for me to have this social shit on the pages. Frankly I don't think the words 'social' and 'media' belong together and in a generation or two once the babies BORN into facebook get older I think we'll all look back and go "wtf were we thinking".

EDIT: Just noticed this and am kinda taken back - thanks KVR. Maybe it's nothing or easy to game the charting here but still feels good..

EDIT2: And also a huge thank you to the sites that picked this up overnight (I can tell some are from here), I hope it also helps your site get some love/traffic from the keywords as this gets more popular. If any bigger sites want to do a proper video review let me know I'll give you all the expansions to mess with and highlight as well.

Oh yeah I keep forgetting this too: If you design soundkits and can see yourself creating some top shelf one shots or construction kits for this please show/tell me what you have in your portfolio and how you can contribute. I'd like to line up a good 10-20 expansions for the future on standby incase this goes big faster than expected..

Thank you!
Get All My Free Plugins/Packs/Etc...
>> http://www.toneden.io/lofiradio >> :phones:

Great Plugin... but can I ask you something... is there a way to get the vsti GM compatible... in fact I could settle for a seperate plugin that reroutes the notes to reflect GM?

Edit: so it's a 16 output plugin and each pad corresponds to midi output...

Glad it's being accepted well, no sales yet on the expansions but the freebie install/20kits are going fast!
Does it has limited number of downloads? IU was going to do it later tonight... been watching this thread since it was posted... Also not everybody visits KVR product page as your web site is more interesting. But I can visit KVR page too. I did not know it ranks based on statistics. Also statistics update at the end of the day, week or what ever, so you may not know right away that we visited...

Cool! I may try some hip hop tomorrow :)

Downloaded and gave it a tweet. Any chance an update to AtmosFire (a fix for the 44.1khz sample rate problem would be useful) or VoicePlex (more control over which sound goes to which output)?
-Matt

Return to “Instruments”