Acoustica premium edition restoration tools

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Are the included restoration tools the same as in the Restoration Suite? Based on trial version the DeNoise screen (opened from cleaning wizard page) looks different from help file screenshot.

stratos wrote:Hi,

Are the included restoration tools the same as in the Restoration Suite? Based on trial version the DeNoise screen (opened from cleaning wizard page) looks different from help file screenshot.
They were originally the same, but we have released upgrades for the Restoration Suite that yet haven't made their way into Acoustica Premium Edition.

Best,
Stian

Acoustic a premium edition restoration tools is a new topic for me.Please sharing more information about it.

Thanks for the interest! The tools are basically the same as in the Restoration Suite and you can find more information here: https://acondigital.com/products/restoration-suite/

The latest version hasn't made its way into Acoustica Premium Edition yet, though.

Best,
Stian

Hello,

Happy owner of Acoustica Premium v4, I have the old restoration suite which support up to 8 channels.
Do you plan to make a multichannel version of the new restoration tools ?

Best regards.

acousmod wrote:Hello,

Happy owner of Acoustica Premium v4, I have the old restoration suite which support up to 8 channels.
Do you plan to make a multichannel version of the new restoration tools ?

Best regards.
Thanks for the interest! The Restoration Suite plug-ins included in Acoustica Premium Edition 6 already work with 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound. Unfortunately, the latest upgrade hasn't reached Acoustica yet, but we're working on it.

Best,
Stian

Thanks for the answer.
But did they work also as VST or only inside Acoustica ?

acousmod wrote:Thanks for the answer.
But did they work also as VST or only inside Acoustica ?
I'm sorry for my late reply due to the holiday season. Unfortunately, they are only available in Acoustica. Surround format support for our plug-ins is planned, but currently only available for Verberate in the surround edition.

Best,
Stian

Thanks, good news, I can wait ;-)

I recently purchased the new version of Acon Digital's restoration suite and used it to restore some very old recordings of my old "basement band" that I thought were too noisy and distorted to ever listen to again. It worked miracles. I was about to upgrade my license for Acoustica from my current Standard edition to the Premium edition so that I could use these same restoration tools using Acoustica in a post-production stand-alone mode, but then saw this thread that points out that the latest Restoration tools have NOT yet been incorporated into Acoustica Premium (even though the website says it has the latest versions). I'd appreciate it if someone from Acon Digital could let this forum know if there is an outlook for when the latest versions of the Restoration Suite will be incorporated into Acoustica Premium and if they could also post an update to this thread when that happens. Thanks!

Hi!
RealToLogic wrote:I recently purchased the new version of Acon Digital's restoration suite and used it to restore some very old recordings of my old "basement band" that I thought were too noisy and distorted to ever listen to again. It worked miracles. I was about to upgrade my license for Acoustica from my current Standard edition to the Premium edition so that I could use these same restoration tools using Acoustica in a post-production stand-alone mode, but then saw this thread that points out that the latest Restoration tools have NOT yet been incorporated into Acoustica Premium (even though the website says it has the latest versions). I'd appreciate it if someone from Acon Digital could let this forum know if there is an outlook for when the latest versions of the Restoration Suite will be incorporated into Acoustica Premium and if they could also post an update to this thread when that happens. Thanks!
I'm sorry for the late reply. We will upgrade Restoration Suite in Acoustica 7, but until then you are able to access your Restoration Suite plug-ins from the VST menu.

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”