Phonec, coming soon to a Mac near you...

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cvison wrote:
jack [psychicmodulation] wrote:Minimum system requirements for Mac will be OSX 10.5.
So yes, you will definitely be able to run it on 10.7.
Thanks for the reply.

I only see VST mentioned but not Audio Units.
Just to clarify, will Phonec2 for OsX also be released as an AU ?
Just confirmed, Phonec v2 will be available as an AU as well.

jack [psychicmodulation wrote:Just confirmed, Phonec v2 will be available as an AU as well.
Sold!
Good luck and hopefully we can see the rest of your instruments for Mac as well someday.

The goal is to reach the $6000 within a month. That is hard enough. I only hope we reach it somehow!
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:The goal is to reach the $6000 within a month. That is hard enough. I only hope we reach it somehow!
We're off to a good start, but there's still quite a way to go.

I'll be retiring Cerebrum at the end of the fundraiser. I added it as a 'perk' at a discounted price, so if you want a copy before it disappears for good, now is your chance.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Phonec v2.0 fundraiser! Although the goal wasn't reached, Phonec v2 will still be developed regardless. I will have a timeline and more details very soon.

Thank you all for your support!

Dang, I missed it. Good luck though. How much is the projected price for mac when it's released?

jack [psychicmodulation] wrote:Thank you to everyone who participated in the Phonec v2.0 fundraiser! Although the goal wasn't reached, Phonec v2 will still be developed regardless. I will have a timeline and more details very soon.

Thank you all for your support!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Hi Jack
Just a thought... are you aware that Apple has implemented a system of AU's for iOS? The only current host is Garage Band and just one synth so far (iSEM) but I'm sure it will become the standard rather than the more complicated current systems (Audiobus, Inter App audio). While your guy is porting Phonec to Mac AU maybe you guys should consider an iOS AU if it's an easy thing to do whilst he is "in the code". The thought of Phonec on my iPad is very appealing and you would be ahead of the game. Probably sell a significant number of Phonec's, especially at this early stage of AU on iOS.
Hope you didn't mind me suggesting :-)
Cheers!
Paul

smithoid wrote:Hi Jack
Just a thought... are you aware that Apple has implemented a system of AU's for iOS? The only current host is Garage Band and just one synth so far (iSEM) but I'm sure it will become the standard rather than the more complicated current systems (Audiobus, Inter App audio). While your guy is porting Phonec to Mac AU maybe you guys should consider an iOS AU if it's an easy thing to do whilst he is "in the code". The thought of Phonec on my iPad is very appealing and you would be ahead of the game. Probably sell a significant number of Phonec's, especially at this early stage of AU on iOS.
Hope you didn't mind me suggesting :-)
Cheers!
Paul
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the suggestion! I read about this recently and had this same thought. I haven't discussed this with my developer yet, but I will do so. Can't make any promises though, because he's using his own 'system' to develop plugins, so it might be extra work if at all possible. But I would love to see Phonec on an iPad too :)

Hi Jack, not to rush or anything, any news about the development? :D
Last edited by mrw on Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

mrw wrote:Hi Jack, not to rush or anything any news about the development? :D
Yes, we are in the final stages. You can expect a release within the next week or two. Also, demo track teaser coming soon...

:party: :hyper:

that's awesome!

Return to “Psychic Modulation”