Can Phrase Options Be Set to Static?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If I set phrase options to one octave and three notes for example, and I drag another phrase into the editor, I would like to have the editor remain set to one octave and three notes.
Currently, Nora seems to reset itself to default phrase options, so I have to redo my phrase options back to the setting I wanted.
Can it be coded so the phrase editor options always stay at the last user setting?

In the next big update... ;)

thanks Juan

squaredheads wrote:In the next big update... ;)

please tell more, what new features are come. can you show something about controler change sequences ?. do all work good, and in 1 month can release ?. or come it next year ?
win 10 64 22H2 intel i5 8600K (6*3.6 GHZ) 32 GB Ram

I understand your wishes about knowing what I'm working on, but unfortunately I only can tell you some vague ideas and features.

This happens because all of them are subject to further changes, even to be removed - unfortunately I need to do this from time to time - I wouldn't like to promise you something that I had to remove from the next update, that would be simply a devasting experience for the user that is anxiously awaiting for that specific feature. And I care about every single customer I have.

Return to “Squaredheads”