Donationware presets for various FX on patchpool

Official support for: patchpool.de
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Have you thought about doing some further Relayer presets as donationware? That would be right nice, don't you think?
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

anxiousmofo wrote:Have you thought about doing some further Relayer presets as donationware? That would be right nice, don't you think?
Sure, but I am so drowned in work currently that I just don't have the time to do that. Maybe in December.

Glad to hear you are busy, but I look forward to the possibility!

:tu:

I just uploaded a zip with 30 presets for UVI Relayer, check the FX Mix-page. A few of these are modifications of presets I made for the Relayer factory library, most of them are original.

Thanks, Simon! Donation sent.

anxiousmofo wrote:Thanks, Simon! Donation sent.
Thanks, Jon! :tu:

I just updated the preset folder for 2CAudio's B2 reverb, it now contains 128 presets. Check them out here in the 2CAudio-tab.

I just updated the donation-ware presets for UVI Relayer, the folder now contains 44 presets, I added 14 presets, most of which make use of the new features introduced in version 1.51. Grab them here -> in the Relayer tab.

Thanks, Simon.

I just uploaded some presets for Melda's MTurboReverb to the donationware page, they are in the Melda Production-tab:
https://www.patchpool.net/fxmix.html

There is now a new tab on the FX page (on the far right) with presets for Surreal Machines Diffuse, a folder with 20 presets from recent projects is available and a description how to install them (Mac).

Sampleconstruct wrote:There is now a new tab on the FX page (on the far right) with presets for Surreal Machines Diffuse, a folder with 20 presets from recent projects is available and a description how to install them (Mac).

I just updated this adding another 6 patches - 26 altogether.

Also I just updated the folder with B2 presets, it now contains 137 presets, 108 of these are also in the B2 factory library (Preset Designers -> Simon Stockhausen).

Sampleconstruct wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:08 pm I just updated the donation-ware presets for UVI Relayer, the folder now contains 44 presets, I added 14 presets, most of which make use of the new features introduced in version 1.51. Grab them here -> in the Relayer tab.
Hi, Simon!

A few days ago I became the owner of the Relayer.
I would like to try the presets that you described above.
Can you tell the way to install them on the Mac, please?

Thanks in advance,
Aleks

=====================================================================================
added the next evening:

P.S.
Oh. I'm sorry (
it`s my misunderstanding. :cry:
At first I thought it was the impulses to load in the Color menu (like the Device tone/room/etc). :dog:

But it`s presets for loading through the main Relayer menu :)
All ok, thanks!

Donation sent!

Unfortunately Relayer doesn't support custom IRs but it sure is an exceptional space machine.

Return to “patchpool”