Linux version

Official support for: kv331audio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Now with Bitwig, U-He and DiscoDSP offering a nice "starter" pack of commercial pro plugins for Linux, I made the migration too.

I tried Synthmaster in Bitwig through the Airwave wrapper, but it crashed.

So my question is: is a Linux version completely out of the question? Because finally in just the last year or so I suddenly see more interest again in desktop Linux audio. Also my experience with KXStudio has been great so far, with zero problems or setting up, like with every other distribution I ever tried.

Oh, and please add an additive resynthesizer to the long term plan!

Guys, right now we dont have any resources to work on a Linux version. However, we'll have to work on Receptor integration, so at that point hopefuly we'll fix some Linux issues!
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

Great! I just hope the Receptor guys decide to sell their wrapper at some point independent of the hardware, that would be huge news for Linux audio...

kv331 wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:24 pm Guys, right now we dont have any resources to work on a Linux version. However, we'll have to work on Receptor integration, so at that point hopefuly we'll fix some Linux issues!
Just want to bring this back up. I use Tracktion's Waveform 9 as my DAW and Bitwig. I have awesome plugins and pretty much the only thing not native Linux is Synthmaster. It was my first Synth and it is the one I am most comfortable with. Hoping that SM3's toolkit is more cross platform friendly!

Thanks for the awesome instrument.
-------------------
Bitwig is my DAWs and UHe and Tracktion Synths are my Bae. I maybe buy one synth a year. REMEMBER SELF just one synth a year!

Return to “KV331 Audio”