What is Ample Sound working on right now?

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Ample Sound,

Just wondering if you can give us a clue of what you're working on right now to get us excited for the next products, or at least updates to existing products?

I'm just curious and love all of your products and am always looking for something to look forward to!

Thanks.

Thanks for asking, we are in the vacation :)

That was a joke, we are working on an acoustic bass.

Very excited about this :)

Is it a double bass? If so I really hope you include pizzicato/striking, slap/plucks/pulls, Arco/bowing, slides and all kinds of fret buzz, knocks and noises which I think is essential to make a double bass sound realistic. I have a lot of double bass libraries and Trillian is still the best although it has too few articulations and sounds a bit compressed and lacks dynamics. The more it growls the cooler it sounds :)

Thanks

Ample Sound wrote:Thanks for asking, we are in the vacation :)

That was a joke, we are working on an acoustic bass.
That sounds great!

2re wrote:Very excited about this :)

Is it a double bass? If so I really hope you include pizzicato/striking, slap/plucks/pulls, Arco/bowing, slides and all kinds of fret buzz, knocks and noises which I think is essential to make a double bass sound realistic. I have a lot of double bass libraries and Trillian is still the best although it has too few articulations and sounds a bit compressed and lacks dynamics. The more it growls the cooler it sounds :)

Thanks
It is not a Upright\double bass, it is an acoustic bass guitar.

now that acoustic bass is out.....UKULELE ??? :-)

Return to “Ample Sound”