Shreddage 2 IBZ v1.06 Update (Oct 18, 2015) Available Now

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you purchased S2IBZ after October 25th, you do not need this update!

Update Files
Shreddage 2 IBZ v1.07

Instructions
Unpack update files and overwrite your existing Shreddage 2 IBZ files (NKC, NKR, NKIs, Data). Your Samples folders should not be affected.

How do I check my version?
With IBZ loaded, hit the "!" icon at the top of Kontakt. A message will appear at the bottom displaying the version of the library. If the version is wrong, then you have not moved the new NKC/NKR/NKI files into your S2 IBZ folder and overwritten the old NKC/NKR/NKI files.

v1.07 Change Log
* Fuzz Killer, Boneyard, and Wild West presets should now work.

v1.06 Change Log
* New "LowCPU" patches provided which disable TMPro for vibrato
* New polyphonic strings option on Advanced tab - this is unrealistic but allows multiple notes on one string
* New 'real vibrato speed' option (does not work in LowCPU patches)
* Thrash note mapping range extended
* Various keyswitch latch bugs fixed
* Keyswitch notes display properly in the display at the bottom
* Amps/cabs are not mono by default (works with stereo double)
* Keyswitch mapping should now save / recall properly
* MIDI CC and keyswitch mapping for portamento, hammer/pull should now work
* Patches now display most recently used preset
* Amp/cab is not silent by default when enabled from Initialize patch
* Three new presets
Shreddage 3 Stratus: Next generation Kontakt Player guitar, now available!

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

Thank you!
One way or another, you can't deny death.
Simply said...
We're dead but we just don't know it yet.

Portamento didn't work after i installed this update. am i doing something wrong ?

Is the articulation enabled, and are you playing it in the triggering range?

Impact Soundworks - Cinematic sounds, world instruments, electric guitars, synths, percussion, plugins + more!

mavokman wrote:Portamento didn't work after i installed this update. am i doing something wrong ?
Make sure your Portamento & your hammer/pull don't overlap (default velocity range for the Portamento is 0/69 and Hammer/pull is 60/127.)

So if you increase the min velocity range of your hammer/pull to 70, there'd be no more conflicts... as the hammer/pull takes priority over the portamento in case they overlap.

(That's what I had to do on my end with the IBZ.)
One way or another, you can't deny death.
Simply said...
We're dead but we just don't know it yet.

yes, i had the portamento enabled. After doing some test, Portamento for single notes work just fine.
Only portamento for power chord that didn't work. (i'm using legacy mode)
Everytime i overlap a note with low velocity note, it always muted for powerchord.

IBZ does not have powerchord portamento samples (yet).

I am also missing portamento. I have even customized my velocity ranges and I still can't pull one off.

I can guarantee with 100% certainty that portamento works properly, it's just a matter of making sure your settings are right :-)

1. The articulation must be enabled.
2. You must overlap a second note with the first note.
3. The second note needs to be within the triggering range.

As a test, set the portamento range from velocity 1-127 and play a low C to a C an octave higher.

Ok awesome, got them working now, thanks! I tried what you said here and it didn't work initially, then I saw one of your responses to someone else about making sure that the velocity ranges don't overlap with the hammer on/pull off range. Thanks again, probably won't be my last message lol!

Return to “Impact Soundworks”