Updated Sylenth1 V3.009 for OS X (release: 17-Nov-2015)

Official support for: lennardigital.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LogicProUser123 wrote:Hey guys,

i want to buy Sylenth1 in the new version for Mac Os (Logic Pro X 64bit).
Is there a download especially for this version?
Or simply download the "normal" Sylenth1 and get the update by opening it in Logic?
You'll have access to the most recent versions of Sylenth1 available, so you can start using the 64-bit Mac OS beta version directly after your purchase.
fisherKing wrote:i asked this in another thread here (so, apologies), but can i use the beta in production projects? i don't want to use it then find out something won't recall, or load, a few months down the line. anyone? miss sylenth1 (abandoned it when logic went 64bit only)...
We expect the current V3.009 version will be the final version. We're now working on the Windows versions, so there will not be any major changes in the Mac version. So it should be perfectly safe to use this version.
stardustmedia wrote:As you can see there are still some risks using beta. But I use it already. Yesterday I had issues with 3008, rolled back to 3007 and it worked again.

At the moment it seems they really work hard on this update.
You'd rather download and install the V3.009 version which we released yesterday. ;)

fisherKing wrote:
i asked this in another thread here (so, apologies), but can i use the beta in production projects? i don't want to use it then find out something won't recall, or load, a few months down the line. anyone? miss sylenth1 (abandoned it when logic went 64bit only)...

We expect the current V3.009 version will be the final version. We're now working on the Windows versions, so there will not be any major changes in the Mac version. So it should be perfectly safe to use this version.

thanx ruben :-)

Teksonik wrote:Man they could spend months chasing one Mac bug after another. The windows version could have been done and working rock solid on everything from Win Xp to Win 10 by now............ :?

:lol:

you should be a comedian.

There are no ridiculously buggy windows plugins, of course not :lol:

A month and a half since I posted that and the Mac version is still in Beta and still no sign of the Windows version.

I stand by my statement that the Windows version could have been done and finished by now then they could spend all the time they want chasing after issues created by every .00001 update of OSX or Logic.

Sylenth has worked without issue here on Win XP, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1 and now Win 10. The Windows update could have been released long ago if it weren't for LD having to chase after Mac issues.

But I realize Mac users have not had a working 64 bit version for quite some time so I guess it makes sense to get them sorted first........

I had always wondered why small developers bother with Mac versions as they seem to be quite problematic until one of them told me that a significant portion of his sales came from Mac users. So I guess it make financial sense...... :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Does 3.009 work with Live 9.5 64-bit? It's not finding the VST "The VST plug-in could not be found". It's there in the Plug-Ins/VST folder

Jessica2 wrote:Does 3.009 work with Live 9.5 64-bit? It's not finding the VST "The VST plug-in could not be found". It's there in the Plug-Ins/VST folder
Hold down the Alt/Option key while clicking "Rescan" to force Live to rescan all plug-ins.

Hey!

Where do i download this update?
Im running v.3.0.0.0 and yesterday a pop-up windows came up asking for activation code.
I entered it but activation failed.

Kindly

Johan

Hi again!

Problem solved. I requested from your website to resend the license.
Installed and license key worked.

Thanks

/Johan

johehbg wrote:Hi again!

Problem solved. I requested from your website to resend the license.
Installed and license key worked.

Thanks

/Johan
Worked. Thanks! :tu:

Was talking with someone about the Mac version and he was wondering if and when there will be a final, official release of the 64-bit version for the Mac, in other words, if the current version is still beta or buggy somehow...

Return to “LennarDigital”