AIR updates?

Official support for: www.airmusictech.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for the info guy's, I Installing the trial version of Strike, worked brilliantly, even could select 32 and 64bit folders (don't remember having that on my original full installer). Could not find a trial version of Structure so stuck with the installer giving me the error message.

heks wrote:Thanks for the info guy's, I Installing the trial version of Strike, worked brilliantly, even could select 32 and 64bit folders (don't remember having that on my original full installer). Could not find a trial version of Structure so stuck with the installer giving me the error message.
Wait, trial Strike ? But trial perhaps do not have full library. Or you just wanted to try demo ?
heks wrote:even could select 32 and 64bit folders (don't remember having that on my original full installer)
Yes, I also noticed last installers have become much more convenient.
For example, earlier during the install process the strike\strukture content first drop to system partition, then (only at the end of install) are automatically moved to selected place - that multiple movements was pretty uncomfortable.
In 0.6 all ok with this, i.e. content copied immediately to the right place.

c_voltage wrote:Wait, trial Strike ? But trial perhaps do not have full library. Or you just wanted to try demo ?
Thought I'd re-download strike 2.0.2 and check I'd got the full library and to my surprise, I found all the full updated installers. I'm positive they were not there this morning, could be going mad though :nutter:

Same problem with the installers and the bad path to content with strike and structure. Obviously they didn't test the installer at all. For shame, please fix this!! :roll:

Had to uninstall, spend forever downloading the full installer for 2.06 and then doing a reinstall after cleaning up the mess that was left from trying the upgrade. Lots of work, lots of time, bad installers.

Same problem for me with the latest Loom and Structure _.07 updates. Both returned error messages saying a prior version needed to be installed when, in fact, for both plugins the _.05 version was installed and working. (The _.06 updates returned the same error messages.) It was easy enough for Loom to uninstall and download and install the full .07 version, but for Structure, that means downloading multiple gigabytes for a full .07 reinstall, which is a big pain. Update installers should work properly!

I really wish they would take their installers more seriously and get this fixed.

I'm all updated to the latest versions (2.0.7). I did a fresh install of Windows 10 yesterday so I'm installing all my plug-ins again.
When it came to the AIR stuff I already had the factory libraries for Strike, Structure and Transfuser installed on a separate drive so I just installed the plugins (version 2.0.5) and not the libraries. When I tried the update to 2.0.7 the updates wouldn't take.
So i decided to re-install the 2.0.5 versions this time with the libraries. After that the 2.0.7 versions installed over them no problem.

Return to “AIR Music Technology”