soundtoys V5

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

That's what I was hoping to do. I don't remember getting it though.

The FX inserts on this little morning practice on my soprano sax are made with the FX rack.

https://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/ ... oprano-sax

After upgrading I have a few Soundtoys plugins left over that I didn't trade in to get the upgrade. Am I ok selling these? I get the feeling something will be messed up if I do. They show as separate ilok licences in my manager to the Soundtoys 5 bundle. Seems odd making money from the upgrade.

Jax Pok wrote:After upgrading I have a few Soundtoys plugins left over that I didn't trade in to get the upgrade. Am I ok selling these? I get the feeling something will be messed up if I do. They show as separate ilok licences in my manager to the Soundtoys 5 bundle. Seems odd making money from the upgrade.

absolutely if you didn't use them to upgrade, sell and make money to your hearts content.

Nothing will be mucked up, and this is totally legit to do.

Which ones?

i didnt upgrade yet, how is the compatibility? i used V4 in many projects.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Thanks Theo
I'll get Microshift, little alterboy and Little Primaltap on sale in the morning.

(disregard) =]

:borg:
Last edited by ontol on Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'm really hoping for a serious ST5 Black Friday sale. I know it's coming, but will it be low enough for me to be able to jump in? I want in. :love:
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

rustman wrote:I'm really hoping for a serious ST5 Black Friday sale. I know it's coming, but will it be low enough for me to be able to jump in? I want in. :love:
They just announced their sale via newsletter.

I might hold off then wouldn't want anyone to buy them off me for more than what Soundtoys themselves sell it for.

Sampleconstruct wrote:
rustman wrote:I'm really hoping for a serious ST5 Black Friday sale. I know it's coming, but will it be low enough for me to be able to jump in? I want in. :love:
They just announced their sale via newsletter.
I saw that. That is what made me take a look at their stuff. Just waiting to see the price. :tu:

Soundtoys look after their customers. Because I owned all Soundtoys plugins I got a huge discount. It cost me £33 to upgrade to Soundtoys 5. At least two of Soundtoys staff used to work at Eventide they spend around one year making each plugin.

Inside Soundtoys and Interview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fZHl2apH6M

I have not had time to demo this yet but I thought I would ask- Is the GUI large (or resizeable)? I'll look at a vid or two and probably answer the question. Hopefully demo these tomorrow.

Edit: I did not read all 25 pages of this thread. Apologies if the question was already asked.

The rack is not resizeable I wish it was.

Return to “Effects”