Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks Igor!

Any word on if JRR shop will have the 50% (+extra) off Platinum Samples stuff as well, or is it only from the official site?

jezjez wrote:Any word on if JRR shop will have the 50% (+extra) off Platinum Samples stuff as well, or is it only from the official site?
Is the discount applicable for the whole range of Platinum Sample products including the MIDI grooves? You can only apply the discount after having checked out. Has anybody tried this?

cclarry wrote:
krandr wrote:FXPANSION BFD2 TO BFD3 UPGRADE for $74.5 at:
https://www.jrrshop.com/fxpansion-bfd2- ... ad-license
Still $49.52 at Musicians Friend

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/virtual- ... FD&index=3

Actual only for US customers.

sugo wrote:Hi,
should i buy PPG wave 3V update for 64€?
I own PPG 2 and love the sound and presets. But i hate the browser. And the handling is not really flowing for me. Will this be better in 3V? Is it worth 64€? I already bought falcon days ago and i invest all my time to lern about his capabilities. So i got the suspicion, that i would only use the presets. Maybe a little modulation. But is this worth 64€
Thanks for your opinions :D
PPG Wave 3 is a steal at that price. You might have to check the manual before diving in but trust me, once you've gotten acquainted with the workflow you will get a hell of a lot from that synth. Highly recommended.
Ha ha suck it!

Apostate wrote:
I own PPG 2 and love the sound and presets. But i hate the browser. And the handling is not really flowing for me. Will this be better in 3V? Is it worth 64€? I already bought falcon days ago and i invest all my time to lern about his capabilities. So i got the suspicion, that i would only use the presets. Maybe a little modulation. But is this worth 64€
PPG Wave 3 is a steal at that price. You might have to check the manual before diving in but trust me, once you've gotten acquainted with the workflow you will get a hell of a lot from that synth. Highly recommended.
Yep. Thanks. I`ve tried it. It`s really amazing. I love it. Could anyone recommend banks? I see there are a few at the waldorf-page (30€ each) and one from xenox. Are there more?
Thanks
Was Große tun, beschwatzen gern die Kleinen.

sugo wrote:
Apostate wrote:
Yep. Thanks. I`ve tried it. It`s really amazing. I love it. Could anyone recommend banks? I see there are a few at the waldorf-page (30€ each) and one from xenox. Are there more?
Thanks
You really want this and it's FREE! http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=418294

By the way, anything for soundsets featuring the work of sound designers Lotuzia and Ingo are golden, buy them.
Ha ha suck it!

MrWildBunnycat wrote:Heavyocity just opened up their 50% off sale between 24Nov and 6Dec.
http://www.heavyocity.com/products/
I just spent about two hours listening to the Heavyocity instrument examples on soundcloud and watching many of their tutorial videos (Aeon collections and DM-307 in particular). I have watched/listened before, including last year during holiday sale time, and my impressions are the same. They look like incredibly well-designed and tweakable instruments but the sounds I am hearing all have an odd sheen to them that I just can't place and they do not sound like I would want to use them. I guess that they just aren't for me even though they are just gorgeous-looking and the techno-nerd in me wants to have them in a big way.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Apostate wrote: You really want this and it's FREE! http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=418294

By the way, anything for soundsets featuring the work of sound designers Lotuzia and Ingo are golden, buy them.
Thank you very much. The ones from ingo i`ve forgotten. Saw them by searching about infos before i bought the synth :hihi: bad short-term memory.
Has Lotuzia designed some for ppg?

sugo wrote:
Apostate wrote: You really want this and it's FREE! http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=418294

Thank you very much. The ones from ingo i`ve forgotten. Saw them by searching about infos before i bought the synth :hihi: bad short-term memory.
Has Lotuzia designed some for ppg?
I'm pretty sure the one at the top of the Waldorf page you mentioned. I haven't purchased that one myself yet, but I own others by Lotuzia, all are really excellent. Ingo's free one is my favorite.
Ha ha suck it!

Apostate wrote:I'm pretty sure the one at the top of the Waldorf page you mentioned. I haven't purchased that one myself yet, but I own others by Lotuzia, all are really excellent. Ingo's free one is my favorite.
Do you mean "The world of L"? It`s for Largo.

Dostoyevsky wrote:"SynthMaster Player v2.7 is 70% OFF through November. Buy it now for only $9 and receive 40% OFF coupon to upgrade to SynthMaster"
KV331 should probably update their website as this is now misleading. If you go to their shop, Synthmaster standard is priced at $49. The 40% upgrade discount from purchasing player is still advertised even though it no longer applies.

nathanj wrote:Uncle E

Do Presonus S1 V3 upgrades bought through you come with the channel strip as well? If so are you still offering your special price? Cause that would be awesome.
Yes, as do Crossgrades and Educational versions. We can still do the special price.

jezjez wrote:Any word on if JRR shop will have the 50% (+extra) off Platinum Samples stuff as well, or is it only from the official site?
I asked and haven't heard back from them yet.

Gribs wrote:I just spent about two hours listening to the Heavyocity instrument examples on soundcloud and watching many of their tutorial videos (Aeon collections and DM-307 in particular). I have watched/listened before, including last year during holiday sale time, and my impressions are the same. They look like incredibly well-designed and tweakable instruments but the sounds I am hearing all have an odd sheen to them that I just can't place and they do not sound like I would want to use them. I guess that they just aren't for me even though they are just gorgeous-looking and the techno-nerd in me wants to have them in a big way.
I have a few of their original libraries and would describe them as mix ready, in that all the processing, including compression, is done for you. Maybe this is the sheen you're talking about?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”