LANDR will NoT intergrate in BITWIG :)

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The mastering service will intergrate in bitwig according to this article..

http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/lan ... ing-631093

Awesome!
Last edited by takaii on Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard
laptop: windows 10 x64, i7 mq4700, 12gb ram 1600mhz, 1 tb, asus gt 750

I know the rocket is launched and there's nothing to stop it, but... not awesome IMO

David Boura wrote:I know the rocket is launched and there's nothing to stop it, but... not awesome IMO
i think its awesome and you cant say that i dont :) That u think its not awesome is your opinion :)
desktop: windows 10 x64, i5 4690k, 32gb ram 1600mhz, 2x ssd 128 gb +2x3 tb, asus gtx 970, asus proz gamer motherboard, no external audiocard

I think it is not, and i said "IMO" already ;)

David Boura wrote:I think it is not, and i said "IMO" already ;)
:tu:

David Boura wrote:I think it is not, and i said "IMO" already ;)
https://youtu.be/GDH1m-ck6cA

Maybe will think that is awesome :D A plugin by infected mushroom... hehe seems interesting

dead god. Music is turning into a fast food business :help:

Obviously there's a market for this kind of thing among the producas, so can't blame Bitwig for taking advantage of it, but hopefully things like this won't take too much time away from the important stuff, like fixing the plethora of bugs that are still there.

Eleventh wrote:dead god. Music is turning into a fast food business :help:

Obviously there's a market for this kind of thing among the producas, so can't blame Bitwig for taking advantage of it, but hopefully things like this won't take too much time away from the important stuff, like fixing the plethora of bugs that are still there.
just hought the same.
as if we already don´t have enough of similar sounding music at the top end of productions, this clearly aims at the masses of the low ends, in their hope of being top end producers.
there is no such thing as linear progression of producing, which autoleads to quality production. there are certain technical basic rules and people who know these rules and, herein lies the art of producing, interpret them for evry single piece of music.

trust your ears and brains, not algorithms. if u don´t have the ears, trust someone who have em.

Here we go :D

anttimaatteri wrote:
Eleventh wrote:dead god. Music is turning into a fast food business :help:

just hought the same.
as if we already don´t have enough of similar sounding music at the top end of productions, this clearly aims at the masses of the low ends, in their hope of being top end producers.
there is no such thing as linear progression of producing, which autoleads to quality production. there are certain technical basic rules and people who know these rules and, herein lies the art of producing, interpret them for evry single piece of music.

trust your ears and brains, not algorithms. if u don´t have the ears, trust someone who have em.
I may dissagree. Landr is cool but its not something you use as your mastered version anyway. but if you want to check quick how your mix would sound mastered and if there needs to fix anything its useful. I think those manly working on intergrating Landr into bitwig is Landr themselves with co op from bitwig. Mastering still requires speakers you can trust, a room which is professionaly built. If not you must atleast have a good set of visual tools and referens tracks to help you where the sound fails to hear. I never think Landr will replace mastering but its nice to have in the buckets of tools to do quick checks how it might sound. Like is it sounding to distorted maybe you have uneven frequncies or to much sub etc.

If it's free why not.

2ZrgE wrote:If it's free why not.
My thought also. I would not pay for it though xD

It is indeed not free :wink:

I thought so.

David Boura wrote:It is indeed not free :wink:
Well if its built in to bitwig its probably free. Or know what. we dont know since we dont have information about it. but they have premium stuff that cost money on webb other than that its free maybe will be the same. Lets first see if it is really going to be built into bitwig or not. It said it would but we all know how plans might change :)

Return to “Bitwig”