Tremor for $62.99

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sampleconstruct wrote:Yes, sir.
Hey you're the one who jumped in here to play forum policeman first. I simply pointed out that posting a new thread with the title of "Tremor for $62.99" announcing a sale is much better than bumping a thread that's been dead for three years with the title of "Fxpansion have a NEW drum synth on the way!" especially since FXpansion does not in fact have a NEW drum synth on the way........ :wink:

If you just have to play forum police tell this guy his thread belongs in the Soundware forum:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6308041

While you're at it tell the Patchpool guy the same thing........... :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
Hey you're the one who jumped in here to play forum policeman first. I simply pointed out that posting a new thread with the title of "Tremor for $62.99" announcing a sale is much better than bumping a thread that's been dead for three years
Kind of funny that he didnt post until directly after sinkmusic asked his question as to whether there was a 'consensus about Tremor's quality', especially since his linking existing threads would almost certainly provide some idea of a consensus and thus answer sinkmusic's question.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:
Teksonik wrote:
Hey you're the one who jumped in here to play forum policeman first. I simply pointed out that posting a new thread with the title of "Tremor for $62.99" announcing a sale is much better than bumping a thread that's been dead for three years with the title of "Fxpansion have a NEW drum synth on the way!"
Kind of funny that he didnt post until directly after sinkmusic asked his question as to whether there was a 'consensus about Tremor's quality', especially since his linking existing threads would almost certainly provide some idea of a consensus and thus answer sinkmusic's question.
You have a frail sense of humor then. So it would be better to wade through two different threads one of which is 47 pages both of which are outdated looking for a possible answer to a question ? Or would it be better for someone to just to answer the question with updated feedback ? Oh and I completed your quote of my post.......

I know you're just looking to feed your addiction to arguing on the internet so I don't want to be an enabler. I'm out.....have a nice day...... :wink:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:You have a frail sense of humor then.
More like you have an inadequate grasp of the various meanings of the word 'funny'.
So it would be better to wade through two different threads one of which is 47 pages both of which are outdated looking for a possible answer to a question ? Or would it be better for someone to just to answer the question with updated feedback ?
Pretty slithery move of your goalposts. The links were a perfectly valid source to the question of consensus. Your false dilemma regarding those links versus this a new thread doesnt change that. So, not about the links, then, just a personal attack for its own sake.
I know you're just looking to feed your addiction to arguing on the internet so I don't want to be an enabler. I'm out.....have a nice day...... :wink:
Nicely craven way to back out from admitting you missed the point. Not so surprising, though. How unexpected of you to resort straight to the ad hominems again, too.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Heads up! I'm going to post a new thread to discuss the pros and cons of iLok. I'll PM you all when it's up. :clown:

Relax. I like to see sale threads like this one around this time of year. It's a public service. I didn't need to search to know that there were probably many Tremor threads. :hug:
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

Since this thread is all over the farking place already, it wouldn't hurt to add...I wish it had more standard sounds included like softube's heartbeat. I have no doubt the kick drums in tremor CAN sound like HB but f me if I can make it sound like it. Himalaya had some examples of Tremor making great kicks but he (Raphael) hasn't released any new sounds for it.

Sampleconstruct wrote:The first thread has 47 pages, you won't get more info and sound demos than that. Tremor is a great program!
On a different note (so to speak) from the bickering: those were some cool demos. I had a note in my inbox to pick up Tremor when it was on sale, and those reminded me why. :tu:

While we're diverging, did you know that you can get Uhe products AT AN ACTUAL DISCOUNT at AudioDeluxe. An example (in your cart) is Uhbik for approx. $125. That's around $25 off. First discounted thing I've ever seen made by Uhe.

I was eyeballing McDSP Revolver, but their GUIs look like trying to make a perfect, accurate recording with a 4 bit sampler the size of an iPod nano. Hello Windows 98...

As a rehash (mmm yummy) of what is mentioned in the old threads, Tremor is rather awesome. It is a CPU hog and a half, very little that i have eats CPU like it does (even Kaivo, which is another awesome thing and CPU muncher). If you don't get yourself a third party preset pack be ready for some serious programming. It's versatility is incredible, best drum synth i have in that respect. When i want a quick (and sometimes dirty) synth drum part i will reach for Microtonic, when i want to get deep and take all night, i will go with Tremor. And when i am somewhere in between i will go with trusty old Battery (which i still love.)

and at $63.00 it's a good deal~

just my $.02
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

I just spent a while with the demo. I like it enough that I'm going to buy it. Too bad the SoundToys 5 demo install won't appear in Cubase. I spent hours trying to make it work, many crashes, reboots. It's on my iLok but throws errors on scanning. That was the big ticket item that I wanted. I'll try again tomorrow. Lost the free Little Alterboy that I had in the process. Kinda chaps my... :bang:

can i recommend rob papen punch instead for a little more $$ (ever so little), also on a massive BF sale at present.

It's more of a jack of all trades and can layer samples as well.

Microtonic is another classic that barely blips the cpu.

I think if I'd had Tremor first I wouldn't bother with Microtonic, as much as I have loved it. The one thing Microtonic does that this doesn't is randomize; I like setting up a beat and then randomizing all the sounds to see what happens, and tweaking from there.

I'm going to give both of those a close look. I'm a sonic charge fan, so I should at least look at their program. I wrote off Papen a while back because I pidgeon holed him to a genre that was trying my patience. I need to revisit, because an instrument is what you make of it. I don't have to crank out only edm and dubstep with it. Lol.
I haven't given Nerve a fair shake really either. ...and I've never heard a living soul make a peep about the Melda MDrummer thingy.
...but for the moment, I'm stressing about getting the Soundtoys demo to work. :roll:

Return to “Instruments”