MDrummer has been updated 6.02

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

next update is here, finally... :D
6.02 comes with several minority fixes, performance improvements, and some new features as usual. It is highly recommended to install this update.

To do that, get the newest version from the plugin's page and use it. No need to download the whole data archive if you have MDrummer already installed ;).

See the list of changes for more information.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I hope the issue with midi out not working in Bitwig will be fixed in the next update. :pray:
Last edited by The Mantra on Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

duplicate post :dog:

Well, I checked, but quite frankly I couldn't make any MIDI routing work in Bitwig, so I gave up. But please send me some testing project to info@meldaproduction.com. Something that works with some other VST plugin, but doesn't work with MDrummer (I read many many references to bugs in bitwig and users claiming it just doesn't work there).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Will do.
I can make a project file with Mdrummer and Groove Agent 4 to show the difference.
I'll even throw in an Mnotepad explaining every thing from within the project file. :tu:

Very well ;)
Vojtech

The email has been sent.

Bitwig has found the bug on their end and are working on a fix.

Very well ;)
Vojtech

Bitwig has found the bug on their end and are working on a fix.
Bitwig 1.3.3 still doesn't seem to fix it. The sequencer midi change seems to go after the second note. FYI.

I did however get it to work but you MUST turn off Plug-in Delay Compensation. :)

Aaaaha, so Bitwig incorrectly calculates PPQ pos...
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”