Vintage Emulation - JMJ Oxygene 1 2 & 3

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thought some may want to give me feedback on my emulation...
https://soundcloud.com/artybreath/oxygene123

One word: WOW!!
...but also many questions, since I've been working on Oxygene II for a while now.
What vsts did you use ? Willing to share any patch or approach to emulate the various effects ? especially the "laser" sweeps of Oxygene 2.

Oxy 1 moog pedal bass is also spot on.
stoca

Thanks for your positive feedback.
I used several VST's including Synth1, which is free (google it) - the laser and zap patches are available with a little searching also, under JMJ inspired Synth1 patches on KVR. The "moog" pedal emulation was done with Camel Audio Alchemy. FX were courtesy of Image line FL Studio. My advice is to tweak & twiddle the knobs till it sounds right, as I am no sound engineer or expert. Sorry I can't be more help - also after I'd committed it to WAV multitrack the settings were lost in a computer crash. I am backing up at the creative stages on OXY 4 5 & 6.

Hope this helps.

Decent.

When can we expect Oxygene 4, 5 & 6? Looking forward to hearing that. :tu:
Opax

Thx Opax.

Maybe at the end of 2016 - it's a labour of love in spare time - well worth it though.

This is so out-of-space it gets three thumbs up :tu: :tu: :tu:
(Usually I´d say the same thing your friends told you, "just listen to the original", but this is an excellent replica, you could probably fool quite a few listeners except for diehard JMJ fans)

Thanks for the positive comments - appreciated.

Return to “Music Cafe”