Plug & Mix . Anyone try these?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cheers Nick, sweet.

How much overlap is there in the included effects, looking at the included content, many of the plugs looks to do more or less the same thing.

I wouldn't say there's "alot" of overlap beyond the obvious... eg two amps sims serve the same purpose. But things like Digital Reverb and Plate Reverb are different verbs, Moog Filter vs a more basic/standard filter implementation in Retro Filter, or Dimension 3D vs Chorus Ensemble are unique in their own way and/or serve a different purpose.

If there's any overlap I'd say probably in the area of vibey-modulated-filter-mojo effects... but even there there's a couple useful and different ones.

I got the bundle on some crazy sale... like $50USD... which IMO is outstanding value for the money.
You need to limit that rez, bro.

The bundle went up a little in price, but it's still a fantastic value when you factor price per plug or even price per plug you love.

I'm thinking about getting the VIP bundle. I don't get excited about boring things like eq's and compressors anymore, I keep my eyes peeled for creative things like modulation and delay effects... and that bundle has a ton!

Is $99 at Don'tcrack the cheapest price? It's their product isn't it?

The P&M Chainer has made it very tempting to get the VIP bundle

In the past I didn't fancy having 50 different effects to call up, but with the chainer it basically becomes one awesome multi fx tool, and modules one have put together by chaining several plugs can be easily saved and recalled for different projects later.

The regular version is free, but the paid version even allows for non P&M VST to be put into the chainer alongside the P&M plugs

http://www.plugandmix.com/news/n24-P-M- ... -is-ready/

mmmmm...reminds me of Waves Magma in a way.

I like the price points for them though. Kind of tempted.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

I like the interfaces. They are functional and fun.

Return to “Effects”