Synthmaster preset banks worth it?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Monkberry wrote:
braj wrote:I just upgraded from player, I'm not letting Daesh scare me away, if we stop buying plug ins, the terrorists win.
HaHa!! I like your style!
Just doing my part :) Viva la Diva!
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

My take is it's just like any preset banks from any designer for any synth on the market.

You are going to love some, be meh about some and think some are crap.

I mean that's the way it is.. I have had banks from world recognized "best" sound designers that i paid good money for, and spent hours going through patches and not found a single one i personally liked. Sometimes i buy on a whim a $5 bank for something and there are awesome sounds. Hey remember Tim Conrady (rip) - all FREE awesome banks for various synths? I still use his crystal sounds today. And of course sometimes i have spent big money on a bank and loved every single sound.

So with such a HUGE collection of presets in the synthmaster complete bundle, that's exactly what will happen. You will love some and think some are stinkers. You will also find plenty that aren't quite right and this is where you at least need to know the basics of the synth to tweak them to fit the idea in your head or the song you are working on.

Only you can decide if it's worth the money to you to have a huge collection of sounds to sift through. If you love browsing and starting with presets, then yes, i can almost guarantee it's a worthwhile buy for you, cause you will find stuff in there that's incredibly useful for you.

What are the difference between patch expansions for SynthMaster iOS and Synthmaster VST
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/synthma ... 55926?mt=8

They seem to have the same name, but are the iOS patches less "tweaked" to put it that way ?

I just wonder as for example Big Tone Signature Sound set cost $15 for use on Win/OSX, while far less on iOS

Numanoid wrote: I just wonder as for example Big Tone Signature Sound set cost $15 for use on Win/OSX, while far less on iOS
If you purchase the expansions for the desktop plugin version (from our website), you can use them on iOS for free (as long as you compete Pro Upgrade for SynthMaster Player iOS app)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:I just wonder as for example Big Tone Signature Sound set cost $15 for use on Win/OSX, while far less on iOS
If you purchase the expansions for the desktop plugin version (from our website), you can use them on iOS for free (as long as you compete Pro Upgrade for SynthMaster Player iOS app)
So what you are saying is that the patch expansions for iOS and Win/OSX are the same, but still Win/OSX users need to pay a lot more for them :o

Return to “Instruments”