News from fxpansion >GEIST 2<

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Geist

So no piano-roll for Geist 2 eh?

:evil: :oops: :dog:

Rajah wrote:So no piano-roll for Geist 2 eh?

Geist is a step sequencer. Not a piano roll or a DAW :)

Here is our latest screenie:

Obviously still a bit devvy! :party:
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Amberience wrote:

PSYCHED!!! :tu:

Soooo, you're going to add the Taiko kit, right? :wink: (I know, I know, I can wait).
Ha ha suck it!

Apostate wrote: Soooo, you're going to add the Taiko kit, right? :wink: (I know, I know, I can wait).
It's on my list :)
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Amberience wrote:
Apostate wrote: Soooo, you're going to add the Taiko kit, right? :wink: (I know, I know, I can wait).
It's on my list :)
Seriously? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:
Ha ha suck it!

Amberience wrote:

looks great, is the sequencer edit Remix! feature still in there?

I hope users can make the browser part of the UI (at left) wider so that file/folder names are more readable.

emef wrote: looks great, is the sequencer edit Remix! feature still in there?
Yep! It's currently the 'R' button - needs a better label.

sl1914 wrote:I hope users can make the browser part of the UI (at left) wider so that file/folder names are more readable.
Certainly can!

Bring it on! :hyper:
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Importing and exporting by dragging/dropping GM Midi grooves in the way that they translate directly to the Geist2 format (and other way round) is very essential because many of us have huge groove/fill libraries. Even better if you can pre-play those MidI files during the browsing, in the same way as e.g. in the BFD.

Did you consider adding color shades in the second row, so we can mor eeasily spot presets, kits, loops, samples, etc. ?
(like you did with the color variation around the expansion icons)

Amberience wrote:Geist is a step sequencer. Not a piano roll or a DAW :)
BETA! BETA! BETA! <chant> :hihi:

epiphaneia wrote:
Amberience wrote:Geist is a step sequencer. Not a piano roll or a DAW :)
BETA! BETA! BETA! <chant> :hihi:
NOT YET NOT YET NOT YET! ;)

So who wants to get in on some Geist 2 beta team action then?? :tu:

Return to “Instruments”