Positive Feedback on Arturia's Customer Service

Official support for: arturia.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Pro: The products are great sounding, and the customer service was fast and helpful the two times I needed them.
Con: The GUI could be better (thousand times mentioned here I know, and it seems they work on it, I hope), some rare crashes that happen.

Otherwise I can't say much bad things about Arturia, that are really worth mentioning.
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Great Customer Service. Very quick reply on my emails and all my tech questions were answered

...nevermind, its not worth it

I wanted to share my positive experience with Arturia's Customer Service as well. I had a problem with the activation of the software on my computer. After e-mailing support it was resolved both quickly and adequately.

Just a quick post to say that it was just a breeze having my Analog Lab Serial and Unlock key reset by the staff at Arturia. Much appreciated. I was helped by Amine and can't say enough about how prompt and professional the service was. What a breath of fresh air. Thank you! :tu:

Super fast and helpeful customer service from the guys in Arturia.
Bought the BeatStep Pro a couple of weeks ago and it came with some small problems,i e-mail them and one hour later the problem was fixed.
5 stars service. :tu:

Great customer service from these guys. Had some key issues on my Keylab 49.. They replaced the whole set within the week.

Keep it up guys!

I'd read a few things about Arturia's customer service which made me dread getting in touch with them but, when it came to it, it couldn't have been easier or better.

I had a problem with an activation code (I'll just say 'eBay' and let you guess the rest!) and it was fixed inside a day. Edouard and Amine came to my rescue, and in a couple of emails the problem was solved.

They did tell me that they are actively trying to improve their customer service and, on the strength of my experience, I can say that they're doing a good job.

I want to commend Arturia Customer Service for their diligence in helping me sort out a small issue with the V Collection I purchased with the NI special. I had contact with Edouard, David and Amine. All were professional, timely and ultimately solved my issue.
I have a Keylab 49 working superbly right out of the box. I have Analog Lab which came with the Keylab and now is complete with the V Collection 4. Incredible soundsets and, now, with the ability to fully customize the 12 synths.
Thanks, Arturia.
Stephen Sounder

i beg to differ - one issue was solved twice (2 people getting in touch with me) the other issue is still unanswered...

Of course one more yayness thumbs up for Arturia support ,

so here goes the detail 1 month back i bought Arturia minilab from a friend who was buying something else to revamp his gear , i met him and got the box , with manual and unlock key , he said he wasn't using it but he installed analog lab on his system , ( i was unaware about the download activation being locked at this time)

so i downloaded the needed material from arturia website , but was not able to activate Analog lab ,
i spoke to the first owner , who said that i have sent arturia a mail { maybe he did or maybe he didn't}
i reminded him 3 to 4 times , but he said he was'nt able to get through to arturia .

i said fine i had my arturia id made , was a breeze .
then i wrote to arturia , got my ticket number
next day got a mail from Amine from Arturia support asking me to send the proof of ownership ,
i posted my pics of the device manual and box .
and within 5 hours Analog minilab was activated on my id and the Arturia software center synced the key to my mac .

Flawless and super quick , people just write bad stuff about arturia support that they never get back ,
well you got to tryit yourself don't take others word for it .
Thanks Amine and Arturia Team .:)
Cheersbeers
iphobbes

Reading the statements in this forum, I can not say differently. All questions and misunderstandings where solved in a very fast way. :D. Besides the answer on my personla page, I received mail from Rebecca with the solution how to solve it. Thanks for that Rebecca.

Best Regards
Willem

Return to “Arturia”