Sylenth1 V3.0 beta problems? Check here first!

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

-=Current Version is Sylenth1 V3.007 (27-09-2015)=-

We released a public beta version for our customers on the 9th of September 2015. We're constantly working on newer versions so we'll try to update any news here as often as possible.
  • - If you can't update from within Sylenth1, make sure to request your latest license mail. You will find the downloadlinks for the most recent (beta) version in there. It also contains the 16-digit code to unlock Sylenth1 with.

- In future beta versions we will add an automated download system so you don't need to request your license mail anytime we update. We apologize for the inconvenience this far.

- This new version of Sylenth1 will check periodically if there's an updated version available so this could happen when you're busy on a project. No worries, updating Sylenth1 won't change anything in your project.

- Mac OSX "El Capitan" has been tested and seems to work fine.
Check these links in case you experience any other problems:
License request : http://bit.ly/reqlic15
Contact us: http://bit.ly/LD_15

Ruben(LD) wrote:Mac OSX "El Capitan" has been tested and seems to work fine. So feel free to update.
https://ask.audio/articles/5-reasons-mu ... itan-today

:shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
Ruben(LD) wrote:Mac OSX "El Capitan" has been tested and seems to work fine. So feel free to update.
https://ask.audio/articles/5-reasons-mu ... itan-today

:shrug:
Fair enough, I've changed it :)

Thanks!

Windows versions are also available? :D
No, we decided to focus on the 32/64-bit version for Mac OSX first since the Windows versions have been available for ages. When the current beta version proves to be stable, we will release a 32-bit beta version and perhaps the 32/64-bit Windows beta versions. When all these versions have been released officially, we'll finish up the AAX version for ProTools and.

Akai Pro VIP software does not recognize Sylenth1 v3 beta OS-X. When I put in a request Akai recommended I contact LennarDigital.

Has LennarDigital modified Sylenth1 v3 beta to work with Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol software v 1.5? The NKS sdk is evidently available now as U-he and Arturia are already on board.

Thanks

Is there any way to install the 64-bit version under a different filename, so as to have BOTH the 32 and 64 available on my computer simultaneously? When I tried to install it, it overwrote my 32-bit Sylenth, thus I lost all of my presets and messed up my projects. Luckily I just reinstalled the 32-bit version and they all came back, but I would really like to switch over to 64-bit without losing my work. Thanks! :help:

crosari3 wrote:Is there any way to install the 64-bit version under a different filename, so as to have BOTH the 32 and 64 available on my computer simultaneously? When I tried to install it, it overwrote my 32-bit Sylenth, thus I lost all of my presets and messed up my projects. Luckily I just reinstalled the 32-bit version and they all came back, but I would really like to switch over to 64-bit without losing my work. Thanks! :help:

Hi,

No, that's not possible at this point. We're working on a updated beta that will allow to install and run both the 32 and 64-bit version of the new Sylenth1 V3.0

This beta should be available somewhere within the next week.

Hey Guys,

When I try to open the DMG ("Sylenth1MAC64Beta.dmg") it gives me an "image not recognized" error and doesn't mount the disk image.

Any clues on what could be causing this?

Thanks!

djpolitik wrote:Hey Guys,

When I try to open the DMG ("Sylenth1MAC64Beta.dmg") it gives me an "image not recognized" error and doesn't mount the disk image.

Any clues on what could be causing this?

Thanks!
Hi,

Most probably your download got interrupted. Please delete your browser’s temporary internet files and try again, or try downloading with a different browser or computer.

Ruben(LD) wrote:
crosari3 wrote:Is there any way to install the 64-bit version under a different filename, so as to have BOTH the 32 and 64 available on my computer simultaneously? When I tried to install it, it overwrote my 32-bit Sylenth, thus I lost all of my presets and messed up my projects. Luckily I just reinstalled the 32-bit version and they all came back, but I would really like to switch over to 64-bit without losing my work. Thanks! :help:

Hi,

No, that's not possible at this point. We're working on a updated beta that will allow to install and run both the 32 and 64-bit version of the new Sylenth1 V3.0

This beta should be available somewhere within the next week.
I see that the new beta is out now and it looks amazing! Only problem is, I can't seem to find the VST when I search for Sylenth in my 64-bit Ableton Suite, just the AU. I guess my real question is, how can I take old projects made with 32-bit Sylenth (in 32-bit Ableton) and smoothly transition them over to 64-bit? It seems Sylenth is the only synth that I use that I can't figure out how to do this with :(. I really want to be able to delete the 32-bit Ableton off my comp and primarily use 64-bit!

crosari3 wrote:I see that the new beta is out now and it looks amazing! Only problem is, I can't seem to find the VST when I search for Sylenth in my 64-bit Ableton Suite, just the AU. I guess my real question is, how can I take old projects made with 32-bit Sylenth (in 32-bit Ableton) and smoothly transition them over to 64-bit? It seems Sylenth is the only synth that I use that I can't figure out how to do this with :(. I really want to be able to delete the 32-bit Ableton off my comp and primarily use 64-bit!
You need to force Live to rescan all plug-ins, by holding down the Alt/Option key while clicking "Rescan" in Live's preferences. After that the VST version will show up in the list.

The newest beta version (v3.009) is Universal Binary, which means it includes both the 32 and 64bit versions of Sylenth1 in 1 file, so it'll run just fine in both the 32 and the 64bit versions of Live!

I'm using Live 9.6 and Sylenth1 v3.010 and I can't seem to get it to display Hz for the appropriate parameters (i.e. Filter cutoff). Was that deliberately changed or is there an option to change that?

derek.c.baker wrote:I'm using Live 9.6 and Sylenth1 v3.010 and I can't seem to get it to display Hz for the appropriate parameters (i.e. Filter cutoff). Was that deliberately changed or is there an option to change that?
This was deliberately changed because the actual filter cutoff frequency for filter A for example depends on the sum of the Filter Control Cutoff, the Filter A Cutoff and any modulation routed to it. So it's impossible to display any value of worth in Hz.

Return to “LennarDigital”