MCharacter (Beta)

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey folks,

thought I'd set up a thread to discuss the MCharacter I'm sure some of you are testing. Vojtech previously said we should discuss things on here, so I presume it's okay to post this.

I dont do music, so unfortunately it's not of huge use to me as most sound effects dont have strongly identifiable pitches like musical instruments do... so honestly I haven't had much luck with it so far.

The one piece of feedback I do have is to add a wet/dry control. It currently only has level controls to turn up/down the different components (levels, synthesis, notes) and the overall signal. The problem is that it's very hard to fine tune the detection when the sound is masked by the dry signal. I have been trying to find the best detection/spectral settings but it's hard to hear which is best without being able to mute the dry.

Oh, if you're having a hard time understanding what the different tabs do, dont forget to hit the help in the very top right of the plugin, the info is there you just have to scroll down a bit. Without this info it's very difficult to understand what it's doing.

Any other thoughts?

Hi there ;). Well, it's really designed for pitched instruments only. People are often trying to shape the harmonics of vocals, sax etc., so this is a simple way to do that. As for dry/wet, I'm not sure... It's not hard to add it, but I'm not sure I want it there :D.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Return to “MeldaProduction”