Thesis IIb

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I had an update to Thesis 2, not much has changed except a denormal has been removed. Meaning it causes no more CPU hit on idle tracks.
So.. it's a better working version.

Catch it here.
http://www.soundsystembrabant.com

Enjoy!
Last edited by Naampie2000 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you, a great plugin :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

That's a useful update! Thank you :)

i thought it was about sugar bytes thesys.

You might want to change the name of that. Sugar bytes had another name first and changed it to thesys cause another dev complained it was too close to one of their plugs. Just being fair to sugar bytes.

@ VariKusBrainz and Diego_C
Thanks, I was holding off, got some other stuff I could almost sport. But figured why wait. It helped me throughout production very well.

@ TheoM
If anything the name moved closer to me over the past two years, by removing the Syn- that was in front of the thesys. I neither care for this company's nomenclature- nor do I move by this company.

Beepstatus wrote:@ VariKusBrainz and Diego_C
Thanks, I was holding off, got some other stuff I could almost sport. But figured why wait. It helped me throughout production very well.

@ TheoM
If anything the name moved closer to me over the past two years, by removing the Syn- that was in front of the thesys. I neither care for this company's nomenclature- nor do I move by this company.

Sb changed the plugin name to thesys in 2009 (never had syn in front of it afaik).

I didn't realise your plugin was older than that, my bad.

I can;t find info when yours was released.

edit : over the past two years? ok, whatever. :lol:

TheoM wrote: Sb changed the plugin name to thesys in 2009 (never had syn in front of it afaik).
You're actually right, must have mixed that up along the way.
Wanted to say got one of those too, must have been that one.

Return to “Effects”