Blood Bucket Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

the man on stage at the small town festival was using all electronic gear. Something the folk of this place had not seen before.
We, being free-gear-lusty electronic musicians ourselves, caught as many sneaky looks at the performer's screen as we could.
We saw the BloodBucket synth
and the rumored-to-be-lodged-in-the-key-of-dislexic-Minorlodian 'Mr.Alias' synth...
http://www.thepiz.org/vst.html

out loud I yelled: "BloodBucket"..
and without warning the people of the small town, including old lady Lustvino, began beating the s**t out of each other in the streets.

What?? Im confuzzled...

LOL, what the f**k, are you high or something?
"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live."

sometimes letting your mind crack open and spill into omenous nebular spaces can have strange ostentatous and commical effects. like bleeding ulcers of a far and beautiful world upon wich green and purple beeings strut and prance, empty their gills into fountains of fetid black lava. spewing with unnatural luminescence of the internal soulstice, the suns beat down their lirid glow onto vast and unchartable landscapes of great vomiting rock in wich holds the secretes of eternal fortitude upon the pedistal of moonlight. far away somewhere else in the plain of cognition there rests a never ending city of light and concrete. filth and stench of a dieing planet wafts through every cappilary and veinule in the great crespicular being of the world at large a killer lurks in the twilight of the mind, while quintescence rains down over sleeping bodies locked in the sexual embrace of ice and fire. melting into new forms of light and touch and sound and radio waves that float endlessly through a vast and never ending universe of time and imagination that only I can seee and create. neither of wich actually exist because my own mind and your own mind are one in the same. and everyother mind i create frome inside of me is the way i want it to be. and you hsve nochoices because you are me and I am me and everything else is me and everything will always be where it stands in a great pool of liquid air and thought, frozen in time wich does not exist but wich was created none the less by a reaction of thought.

drop

wsaidah wrote:drop
DROP IT :hihi:

Bloodbucket is my favorite Piz synth, as you can make it go back and forth between two notes like a cheap arp.

It's sad they haven't updated the website in years.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

Piz rocks, one of the few standout synthmakers, just because it's different and sounds awesome (horrible).

The only synthedit synth in my collection, currently (although I have lots of SE fx).

From thepiz.org:

"...Another pointless experiment in synthetic stupidity"

"...Uses simulated digital logic to make itself sound bad. Don't play too many high notes or your computer will explode."

:lol:

The Chase wrote:sometimes letting your mind crack open and spill into omenous nebular spaces can have strange ostentatous and commical effects. like bleeding ulcers of a far and beautiful world upon wich green and purple beeings strut and prance, empty their gills into fountains of fetid black lava. spewing with unnatural luminescence of the internal soulstice, the suns beat down their lirid glow onto vast and unchartable landscapes of great vomiting rock in wich holds the secretes of eternal fortitude upon the pedistal of moonlight. far away somewhere else in the plain of cognition there rests a never ending city of light and concrete. filth and stench of a dieing planet wafts through every cappilary and veinule in the great crespicular being of the world at large a killer lurks in the twilight of the mind, while quintescence rains down over sleeping bodies locked in the sexual embrace of ice and fire. melting into new forms of light and touch and sound and radio waves that float endlessly through a vast and never ending universe of time and imagination that only I can seee and create. neither of wich actually exist because my own mind and your own mind are one in the same. and everyother mind i create frome inside of me is the way i want it to be. and you hsve nochoices because you are me and I am me and everything else is me and everything will always be where it stands in a great pool of liquid air and thought, frozen in time wich does not exist but wich was created none the less by a reaction of thought.
Three questions:

1) What are you on?

2) How much does it cost?

3) Where can I get some?

Cheers.....CL :oops:
the secrets to old age: Faster horses, Richer Women, Bigger CPU's

https://soundcloud.com/cristofe-chabot/sets/main

The Chase wrote:sometimes letting your mind crack open and spill into omenous nebular spaces can have strange ostentatous and commical effects. like bleeding ulcers of a far and beautiful world upon wich green and purple beeings strut and prance, empty their gills into fountains of fetid black lava. spewing with unnatural luminescence of the internal soulstice, the suns beat down their lirid glow onto vast and unchartable landscapes of great vomiting rock in wich holds the secretes of eternal fortitude upon the pedistal of moonlight. far away somewhere else in the plain of cognition there rests a never ending city of light and concrete. filth and stench of a dieing planet wafts through every cappilary and veinule in the great crespicular being of the world at large a killer lurks in the twilight of the mind, while quintescence rains down over sleeping bodies locked in the sexual embrace of ice and fire. melting into new forms of light and touch and sound and radio waves that float endlessly through a vast and never ending universe of time and imagination that only I can seee and create. neither of wich actually exist because my own mind and your own mind are one in the same. and everyother mind i create frome inside of me is the way i want it to be. and you hsve nochoices because you are me and I am me and everything else is me and everything will always be where it stands in a great pool of liquid air and thought, frozen in time wich does not exist but wich was created none the less by a reaction of thought.
You would post some shit like this, you fuckass, shitass, 18 year-old know-nothing shitter.

Ah, la jeunesse. As my grandmother-in-law would say

resynthesis wrote:Ah, la jeunesse. As my grandmother-in-law would say
Kids these days...

Return to “Instruments”