Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought Scarbee Rickenbacher from Matnids. Nice person, pleasant transaction!

Bought Nectar 2 Production Suite from C.Bennett at an absolute bargain price. As soon as he'd read my initial pm, the transaction was done and dusted within minutes.

Comes across as a genuinely nice person too, cannot recommend him highly enough.

mild_peril wrote:As soon as he'd read my initial pm, the transaction was done and dusted within minutes. Comes across as a genuinely nice person too, cannot recommend him highly enough.
Likewise. Thanks so much. Enjoy!
Last edited by C.Bennett on Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought iZotope Trash 2 from C.Bennett at a price so low I couldn't resist -- easy, fast transation; friendly seller -- highest recommendation

Infinite5ths wrote:fast transation; friendly seller -- highest recommendation
Likewise. Thanks - and enjoy!

Quick and easy transaction with anp27 on the purchase of NI Drum series libs at a great price. Recommend without hesitation! :D :D
soundcloud.com/martinharp

Bought U-he Bazille license from Apostate. Very smooth and quick transaction. I had the activation code a couple of hours after the transaction. I highly recommend this seller.Thanks.

Sold Bazille to Ivg, we lucked out and got the whole thing done in hours! Ivg is a nice person with super quick payment, highly recommended buyer.
Ha ha suck it!

Purchased 2C Audio Breeze from S4410. All went fine (but 2C Audio licence transfers take more time than usual). Thanks a lot S4410, 2nd licence transfer with you. Highly recommended seller ! :)
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Bought SSL Drumstrip from Jen5. Kept me in the loop with the transfer of iLok license through SSL all the way. Would deal with anytime.

Bought uHe Presswerk from KDC2000. Trouble free deal, would deal with again! :)

Bought a fistful of Maschine Expansions from mobetta. Nice and smooth.

DJErmac wrote:Purchased 2C Audio Breeze from S4410. All went fine (but 2C Audio licence transfers take more time than usual). Thanks a lot S4410, 2nd licence transfer with you. Highly recommended seller ! :)
Another great transaction with DJErmac.
Thanks!! :tu:

Sold Sylenth1 to Cynisk. Excellent buyer to deal with. Provided prompt payment... Highly recommended :tu:

I've had another flawless transaction.

This time with

jethrobull .

Many thanks again !!!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”