Freeware from Native Instruments ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Never downloaded one myself but I saw they did it before with very nice offerings...anybody knows about this for this year ?
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Its during their christmas sale

That's why then...need my plugin doze...already bought 5 today plus freebies...more....more.... :pray:
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Really wondering what they have in the pipeline for free this year. :) All of the freebies i got from them so far, Replika, Driver, Supercharger are all killer.

Wish I had those ! ...Not that I really need them. They would do a fine addition to my collection! ( General Greivous :hihi: )

You can grab them now for 50% off. :P Not free, i know, but close.

Ya but I will fall into fokarounditis with too many plugins to choose from when I mix! Its all good now. I'm ok. I think...50% hey?...that's a good deal...maybe.... :clown: I can justify the freebie but the buying is just GAS. Well it's all GAS but free GAS is better GAS !

I wish it's driver again, I didn't knew it and didn't got it, so it's the one which I need now...

Return to “Effects”