Nice deal Bitwig!

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

"Exclusive for all Bitwig license holders, get 75% off any single product available in the D16 Group Audio Software online store*. To claim your discount, simply visit D16's store and have a look: http://d16.pl/shop . "

Hmmm...

V0RT3X wrote:You can actually use it on multiple purchases.

For instance, add Drumazon, Nepheton, Nithonat, Phoscyon and then enter your code and you'll get the 75% off on all of them which is $112.50

How did you do that?
They don't seem to have a shopping cart, the purchase button takes directly to check out, with no option to continue shopping.
I want it all! :wink:
Last edited by svervs on Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You guys need to add the items individually from the bundle you want by visiting each product page and adding it to your cart. Then when you checkout it will take you to a another page where you enter your personalized code.

It does work.
:borg:

You can use it only on single products (not bundled). And only on one product - not on whole cart.

It was a bug in the morning for an hour when it was possible to apply coupon to whole cart - but it was fixed quite quickly :) Until that few customers became veeeeeery lucky :)

:o

D'oh!

But it's still great offer for Bitwig users!

bld wrote:But it's still great offer for Bitwig users!
Absolutely! :tu:

Ahh ok it was a bug. Well i never bought anything but maybe i should have lol
:borg:

I hope no one lost his/her job for this little oops.

hmm, don't really need a drum machine.. or another synth...

not really familiar with d16 products, heard their reverb is good, but have that covered with Vahalla stuff :)
anyone got sigmund? I dont have a dedicated delay plugin... but I've read reviews says its heavy on cpu, but wonder how heavy....

phoscyon is a pretty nice Tb303 emulation

Simply the best

Anyone so kind to offer me his "75% off d16" code? Please send me a PM.

Nice! devastator 2 for 10 euro. :party: :clown: :hug: Thnx bitwig and d16 team!

Return to “Bitwig”