Online Preset Exchange questions

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I just attempted to share an MAutoDynamicEQ preset I made, called "DeBreath Male Vocal".

How do I know this worked? The GUI seems to indicate that it upload a few other presets as well, neither of which I intended to share (because they suck).
Desktop: Win 7 Pro SP1 | i7 960 (4 cores 3.2 GHz) | 16 GB RAM | GTX470 | SSD boot plus 3x HDDs
Laptop: Win 8.1 | i7 4710HQ (4 cores 2.5 GHz)| 16 GB RAM | GTX850m | SSD boot plus one HDD

Hmm, I checked and your preset is there. What makes you think it uploaded other presets? It always uploads exactly one preset.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

After submitting, it listed multiple other presets in the ONLINE EXCHANGE folder. I have since deleted them. I guess maybe these were what it downloaded from the preset exchange?
Desktop: Win 7 Pro SP1 | i7 960 (4 cores 3.2 GHz) | 16 GB RAM | GTX470 | SSD boot plus 3x HDDs
Laptop: Win 8.1 | i7 4710HQ (4 cores 2.5 GHz)| 16 GB RAM | GTX850m | SSD boot plus one HDD

Yes! Since it is not directly moderated now, all downloaded presets are placed to this folder.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

One more question about the preset exchange. After I deleting the downloaded presets (thinking they were duplicates of existing presets I made but didn't like) I can't get them to download again. Is there a way to re-scan or refresh?

So you submitted a preset, you got the exchange, you deleted it all and that's it? I'm afraid you will have to make some new nice preset to perform a new exchange :).
Vojtech

MeldaProduction wrote:So you submitted a preset, you got the exchange, you deleted it all and that's it? I'm afraid you will have to make some new nice preset to perform a new exchange :).
No, see what had happened was... I uploaded a preset, and it downloaded some as well. I didn't know how the whole preset exchange thing worked so I deleted the ones it downloaded, thinking they were duplicates of ones that I had made :dog:

Now, since I found out these are actually presets from the exchange, I'd like to try them out. But they won't download again.

So I have to submit another one of my own, then I'll get them again? That'll take some time because I need to make another one that is actually worth sharing!

Yeah, well, I quite a few times delete more than just a preset, but for example a folder on my HDD... I was then really happy I had a backup, well, if I had one :D...
Vojtech

new to MpowerSynth.. where are the online presets to check out?
fup4000

Question: Can we start a thread where we can post Active Presets exchange for MXXX ? (copy paste method) Is that Kosher ?
Or will it kill the preset exchange ?
For exemple, a simple limiter with all buttons already mapped not really a preset.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Sure, go head, but I think it kinda defeats the purpose of the online preset exchange :).
Vojtech

They are not the same beast Active presets and regular presets.
And to avoid making regular presets exchange obsolete I was suggesting only individual plugins buttons maped. No chains. I think it is a good idea to have those Active presets coming with MXXX.
It takes a little while to map those buttons and I felt everybody would have to do the same thing all over and that it could be avoided.

Edit: I've uploaded 2 exemples here tell me what you think.
MXXX Individual Plugins Active Presets.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Where or how do we install 3rd party presets?

Thanks
fup4000

I think the only way for now is to exchange one to get one via preset exchange button in your preset manager.

Return to “MeldaProduction”