ViaDSP releases Crush Filter (update 1.0.2, Wet/Dry added!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Crush Filter

VIADSP wrote:We have just updated Crush Filter to version 1.0.1, fixing a couple of bugs with the Saturation, and a bug with the MAC installer. To update please re-download it using the link provided in your "Delivery Information" email.
Thanks!

VIADSP wrote:Thanks for your suggestions. We will think about it.
Please do.

My first thought when I read about this on Synthopia was - ugh. Another filter?
My second thought when I watched it was - wow! This thing has a really cool sound!
My third though was - where's the dry/wet knob? No? Sigh...

Apart from that, excellent job! I like everything about it.

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

yes it looks super cool, great UI.. great price...

and if the filter quality is good.. then.. i will pine for a wet dry lol.

When filter fully open does anyone hear any loss of HF??

Like what khz does it fully open to? Also is it a volume losing filter once boosting resonance or is it compensated?

Is there any latency? Cpu?

Maybe i WILL just have to try it :hihi:

It's more a bit crusher with a hi pass/lo pass than a standard filter plugin.

I love the GUI and concept. I want to like it, but can't help but feel it needs a little something extra to set it apart. Like, what could you add to it to push it beyond what you could do with a good filter followed by a good bit crusher plugin? Does the feedback for the resonance pass through the bit crusher? Would that even sound good? I don't know.

I think when it has a wet/dry knob I'll consider buying it.
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

Ok guys, we will definitely add Dry and Wet parameters in the next update. We'll try to do it as soon as possible.

Now that's service ;)

TheoM wrote:Now that's service ;)
:) we got so many feedback that we can't ignore it.

Crush Filter version 1.0.2 is here with Wet and Dry controls!
To update just download and install the demo version.
We will also extend the intro price for another week!

Great job @ VIADSP,

Really quite pleased with this plugin... wet dry parameters were just the ticket.

-Cheers

pekbro wrote:Great job @ VIADSP,

Really quite pleased with this plugin... wet dry parameters were just the ticket.

-Cheers
Thank you! :tu:

Thanks for the update! IMO the plugin should start with only the wet on 100% and the dry on 0, right now it doubles the volume when loading the plugin.

PTV wrote:Thanks for the update! IMO the plugin should start with only the wet on 100% and the dry on 0, right now it doubles the volume when loading the plugin.
Thanks for the heads up. We will fix it in the next update.

Thanks!

Return to “Effects”