Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VitaminD wrote:Does one need the full Addictive Drums 2 software to run ADpaks ? Or can Adpaks run on their own?
:drunk:

The Adpaks include Addictive Drums 2. With that said, the Addictive Drums 2: Custom is really the way to go.

Uncle E wrote:The Adpaks include Addictive Drums 2. With that said, the Addictive Drums 2: Custom is really the way to go.
Uncle E, are you sure? I remember XLN said so when AD2 was released, but now I can't find this information anywhere on their site, while Sweetwater warns with the following on any adpak page: Note: This product requires a full version of XLN Audio's Addictive Drums 2. Don't get me wrong, I'm not implying that they know more than you do, I'm just making sure.

double post
Last edited by Neutronic on Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

double post

ADpaks require the Addictive Drums software.

thejonsolo wrote:ADpaks require the Addictive Drums software.
But it looks like the Addictive drums software engine is included in the fully free trial of Fairfax 1.

'Addictive Drums 2' as a software appears to be the Addictive drums software engine with 3 bundled adpaks: Fairfax Vol 1, Fairfax Vol 2, and Black Velvet.

I think I'm going to give one adpak a whirl since they are so affordable right now at jrr and (hopefully) confirm my suspicions.

Disregard
Last edited by kingryan on Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

kingryan wrote:Regarding Playground Sessions:

329$ membership for 93$? No strings attached?
you were answered on the previous page:
Uncle E wrote:
kingryan wrote:But before I take the plunge...329$ membership for 93$? No strings attached?
That's what they tell me and what we've been telling customers for over 2 years. I don't actually understand it but it seems to be working. :)

Well I bought Fairfax 2, key registered without issue, downloaded, and up and running. You can just buy Adpaks without buying "Addictive Drums 2" it seems.

Thanks for the update VitaminD! And that is really cool of XLN allowing that.

Twisted Tools is now running a 35% off sale and also says "buy any 3 products save 15%" etc on their site...but this does not seem to apply to the current sale price.
It made me a bit confused. Did I overlook any note? :(

Is the price of £249 for Omnisphere 2 that Juno.co.uk is offering the cheapest that Omnisphere 2 will get?

audington wrote:Is the price of £249 for Omnisphere 2 that Juno.co.uk is offering the cheapest that Omnisphere 2 will get?
£249 is the cheapest I have ever seen it brand new. I bought it during the free upgrade to version 2 period for £255 which was considered a good deal at the time. Since the V.2 release its never been less than £279 Still, it is a lot of money to spend on one instrument, but I don't regret buying it.

"Is the price of £249 for Omnisphere 2 that Juno.co.uk is offering the cheapest that Omnisphere 2 will get?"

Hi Bro, if you don mind me asking, where is the place selling Omnisphere for e249? its a very good price. Even second hand ppl might not sell it at this price man.
Sorry to bother you.

Juno.co.uk and Music Matters

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”