Ableton Push support is here

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Push

One question :

Once i push ''add track'' i can select a new device, but how to validate it, i tried a lot of buttons, but no ones worked... noob here :P

Note pitch shift device not working, weird knob behavior.

lamouette/rck wrote:One question :

Once i push ''add track'' i can select a new device, but how to validate it, i tried a lot of buttons, but no ones worked... noob here :P
:hihi: :hihi: same question here... :oops: :oops:

lamouette/rck wrote:One question :

Seems I simply forgot to implement cancel/confirm for the browser. :dog:
Press now Browse again to Confirm or Select+Browse to Cancel.

I will do an official relase later today.

nortle wrote:Note pitch shift device not working, weird knob behavior.
Can you be more specific? Seems to work fine here.

It's time for a new release 5.02!

As usual get it from: http://www.mossgrabers.de/Software/Bitwig/Bitwig.html
The Wiki is updated accordingly: https://github.com/git-moss/Push4Bitwig/wiki

- New view for editing the loop of a clip. This is the default view for audio tracks.
- Fixed: Scaling of knobs did not work in combination with Shift.
- Fixed: Setting of positive values for Clip Shuffle Accent.
- Fixed: Enable of groove did not work
- Fixed: Endless selection of different tracks when left/right buttons were quickly pushed
- Fixed: Group navigation in clip mode was not working.
- Fixed: Stepping out of device hierarchy required an unnecessary additional button push. Furthermore, the layer in the Bitwig UI was shown one step too late.
- Fixed: Device Layer mode was not restored when temporarily left (e.g. to tempo)
- Fixed: Display of note range names was broken in Play and Sequencer view.
- Fixed: Doublick on Playbutton to rewind did not work when playback was stopped.
- Fixed: Confirming / Cancelling of browser was missing. Press now Browse again to Confirm or Select+Browse to Cancel.
- Fixed: Crossfader B could not be selected in Crossfader mode

moss wrote:
nortle wrote:Note pitch shift device not working, weird knob behavior.
Can you be more specific? Seems to work fine here.
Octave Control only working in device Mode (not in fixed and direct). Semitones behave very weird: I turn the knob, it jumps to the next number and immediately jumps back (like a flickering). I have to turn the knob very hard to get a few numbers higher. Fine control works as expected. Appears in latest release and older github version, don't know when it started. Shall I make a video?

I have another question. When you press accent, you can change the fixed velocity value.

Where would I have to look in the scripts when I would like to have this option by presssing and holding a note in sequencer mode? So instead of hold accent -> hold a note for maybe 2 seconds

moss wrote: New view for editing the loop of a clip. This is the default view for audio tracks.
Love it!!! :hail: :tu:

Hi moss, I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work on this script.

I also just start using the Raindrop sequencer and wow is it fun.

Thanks! :oops:

Just saw the new video Moss, looks great :) Super excited, I'm already in the talks of getting the new Push.
-Tristan
MacBook Pro|MacOS Sierra|Bitwig Studio 2.0
UA Apollo Twin| EVE SC207 Monitors|ATH M50x|Focal Spirt Pro|Komplete 10|Push

nortle wrote:I have another question. When you press accent, you can change the fixed velocity value.

Where would I have to look in the scripts when I would like to have this option by presssing and holding a note in sequencer mode? So instead of hold accent -> hold a note for maybe 2 seconds
Uh, that's pretty difficult since long presses for pads are currently not supported in the framework.

moss wrote:
nortle wrote:I have another question. When you press accent, you can change the fixed velocity value.

Uh, that's pretty difficult since long presses for pads are currently not supported in the framework.
This is essential for fine groove control from Push, I really need this feature. Do you know if this is in their wish list? Will it be implemented in the next release of Bitwig or soon?

Uplay wrote:
moss wrote:

This is essential for fine groove control from Push, I really need this feature. Do you know if this is in their wish list? Will it be implemented in the next release of Bitwig or soon?
I was talking about the Framework4Bitwig which I wrote with Mike not the Bitwig API.
I am not quite sure what you are after. If you want to adjust the Accent for the whole Clip you find the parameter in the Clip mode. There is no Accent attribute for individual notes.

Return to “Controller Scripting”