Thoughts on the 3 new Live 9.5 synths (Poli, Bass, Multi)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

rod_zero wrote:
braj wrote:Do they still use only that native ui strip at the bottom? For all of Abletons' stuff that is the worst bit, or at least it used to be. Any progress on that front?
That's the part I love more about Live, I hate having to close/open windows all the time.
I'd love it if it matured to display most any plugin with a more developed UI. Of course it still needs to be vector based, but they have done cool stuff with the ones that use that feature. Also the feature isn't used so much when you use a lot of 3rd party plugins. Updating the mapping interface to allow custom UIs for different synths to be created (and shared) would be wonderful. Anyhow, I'm not knocking the feature, just my eyes are old and when all the controls look the same, it is hard to differentiate them. One thing about 3rd party GUIs is that they usually have a distinctive GUI that (in the best cases) present important elements prominently.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Ok so i presume these are for suite users only?

TheoM wrote:Ok so i presume these are for suite users only?
Yes, the 3 synths are.

Yeah. They've been added to the Max Essentials Pack.

Well, you could own Standard + Max For Live and still get them. You just need MFL.
Bitwig Certified Trainer

Return to “Instruments”