bitwig faked mail?

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i got an email today, claiming to be from bitwig, which contains the offers already mentioned in another thread.
as i am superparanoid i secured my system so to check any mail upfront and there are pretty strange
urls involved claimed to be from bitwig company. would appreciate if bwitwiggers could confirm thats or thats not by them and, if not warn others

the url-links inside the mail is like: http //bitwiggmbh cmail20 com/t/d-l-jiklcd-iidtihjlk-u/

is this scam/phishing or legit?

You actually are superparanoid in this case ;-) The email as well as the links are legit.

Cheers,
Dom

hehe ok, thx.

i got a super rootkit virus a few years ago by just visiting a website. since that moment i dont trust anything and anybody on the web ;D.

No problem, and don't feel sorry for being cautious!

How many newsletters have there been since 11/30/2014?

That's the date I got the email saying "thank you for subscribing to the bitwig newsletter" but I have never received a newsletter ever.

I have it ticked under my account information too. Also don't see them in my spam folder.

Doesn't bother me because I check this forum often, just letting you know that some people might not be getting your promotional emails.

WXLF wrote:How many newsletters have there been since 11/30/2014?

That's the date I got the email saying "thank you for subscribing to the bitwig newsletter" but I have never received a newsletter ever.

I have it ticked under my account information too. Also don't see them in my spam folder.

Doesn't bother me because I check this forum often, just letting you know that some people might not be getting your promotional emails.
I have the exact same problem. Never received any email from Bitwig. Checked / unchecked the mail settings in my account multiple times and of course I crawled the spam folder, just to make sure.
This could be your ad!

Return to “Bitwig”