Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No issues because I didn't order (yet).
Was thinking that my NI Transient Master and the multiband version in Alloy2 should suffice, as well as the filters in SoundToys. And I'm not really into drum machines. But of course, ymmv :)

Fleer wrote:No issues because I didn't order (yet).
Was thinking that my NI Transient Master and the multiband version in Alloy2 should suffice, as well as the filters in SoundToys. And I'm not really into drum machines. But of course, ymmv :)
I see, cool, you are covered.

Kalamata Kid or anyone else ordering, can you report your shop adventures ?
I can`t logout ... does British people do not know exits ?
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

You can check out anytime you want, but you may never leave ;)

Fleer wrote:You can check out anytime you want, but you may never leave ;)
Something to meditate about while I`m trying to find a door, not bad.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

I didn't have to Login or create an account. I just added Heartbeat to my cart and checked out with PayPal. I then received an order confirmation via email from SX Pro as well as the PayPal transaction email. Just waiting for the license email now. Next week is fine with me.
Play it by ear

pheeleep wrote:I didn't have to Login or create an account. I just added Heartbeat to my cart and checked out with PayPal. I then received an order confirmation via email from SX Pro as well as the PayPal transaction email. Just waiting for the license email now. Next week is fine with me.
Thanks for reply pheeleep, the question is:
did your order established an account with them and are you able to login ?
(as far as I understand that`s the issue with antithesist)

If you are able to login, do you see a logout ?
(thats my issue)

Do we need an account for anything though? I am pretty much just expecting an ilok serial number to be emailed to me with a download link to the software. I haven't tried creating/logging into an account on the site.

It seems that the account is for order history, tracking orders and not downloads. I already have an order number (email). Sorry I can't help with the issue you guys are having.
Play it by ear

pheeleep wrote:Do we need an account for anything though? I am pretty much just expecting an ilok serial number to be emailed to me with a download link to the software. I haven't tried creating/logging into an account on the site.
Alright, np, just a matter of clearing browser cache then.

By the way they also have the Softube Mix Bundle for 78 pounds including VAT, so even cheaper for those of us not paying VAT

http://sxpro.co.uk/softube-mix-bundle
Play it by ear

Examigan wrote:Are they any separate deals on the Arturia Collection? I know it's a good deal to get all of them at once, but I just wondered if there were deals on each one for a decent amount somewhere?
Got an email on this BF deal a couple of days ago. It's a Canadian shop, and you should contact them to make sure they actually have the box in stock. I got a killer deal on YellowTools Majestic when they were emptying dusty shelves a couple of years ago. I called and they were totally legit with me. Shipping is cheap but not free.

http://savedbytechnology.com/catalog/pr ... s_id=13224

T-CM11 wrote:
leonvanbokhorst wrote: I also bought the GRM Tools Complete II... same here, no license. PM-ed Uncle E yesterday. Seems to be a logistic problem; 'GRM's distributor has run out of licenses'.

No offense taken. Not unusual either to expect a license code within 24h. :dog:
But I can wait... no problem :hyper:
Mine just arrived! :hyper:

Same here.
:-o

No email from jrrshop but silently added to my order :ud: happy now
Traveler from one enjoyable music experiment to another. :hyper:

I can't vouch for that site (never heard of them), but it's unusual in the UK for smaller places to work at the weekend. If they're legit they will honour the purchases as the date you made it counts.

This at the bottom of their page might be a slight cause for concern:

"Visit SX
(Temporary Address)
3 Hunting Gate
Hitchin
Hertfordshire
SG4 0TJ "

_gl wrote:I can't vouch for that site (never heard of them), but it's unusual in the UK for smaller places to work at the weekend. If they're legit they will honour the purchases as the date you made it counts.

This at the bottom of their page might be a slight cause for concern:

"Visit SX
(Temporary Address)
3 Hunting Gate
Hitchin
Hertfordshire
SG4 0TJ "
Hi, good to have feedback from people in UK.

I placed orders only to test how they work
and ended up wth a real order on Softube Transient Shaper.
The loss would be around $20.

Having on mind Paypal now protects digital deliveries,
the worst case currently is a loss of $20 or claim of refund.

Hopefully others ordered with precaution as well.

I will report order progress, maybe some others will do the same.

On the brighter side, the chance could be to see another or new global player with a store.

With Paypal there is no loss for you. The worst case indeed would be they don't deliver and you must open a case.. ..but your money is save.
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

murnau wrote:With Paypal there is no loss for you. The worst case indeed would be they don't deliver and you must open a case.. ..but your money is save.
Thanks murnau for the encouragement.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”