Luftrum Ambient 2 for Omnisphere 2.

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ben H wrote:Urgh, looks like I missed the intro discount too. :(

Guess I will just wait for a sale.
Sorry to hear Ben, most likely I will be running a Christmas discount sale but there's also the Call to Arms: Charity 2015 soon to kick off, where my entire product portfolio will be up for charity. :tu:
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

And to those who missed it, here's my walkthrough of the soundset:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKOd8GVAjnQ
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Here's the extended version of bzur's great audio demo of Luftrum Ambient 2:

https://soundcloud.com/bzur/omniverse
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Many of the sounds in this are from Luftrum Ambient 2 for Omnisphere 2

Voyage (To The New Planet)

Custom Diva patch in there too, some bits from the factory library, but most of the first half are presets from the Luftrum soundset, only a couple of minor modifications to the arp sound in the 2nd part.

Thanks!

Codestation wrote:Many of the sounds in this are from Luftrum Ambient 2 for Omnisphere 2

Voyage (To The New Planet)

Custom Diva patch in there too, some bits from the factory library, but most of the first half are presets from the Luftrum soundset, only a couple of minor modifications to the arp sound in the 2nd part.

Thanks!
Beautiful! Thanks for your support (and the late reply...) :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Just a little bump for Luftrum Ambient 2 and the audio demo playlist below:

https://soundcloud.com/luftrum-1/sets/luftrum-ambient-2
Luftrum
Sound Designer

I can't remember if I already mentioned this on another thread, but Ambient 2 for Omni 2 is FANTASTIC!!!! My last album used a lot of Luftrum patch genius, and the new one I'm working on will for sure feature more Luftrum goodness from this awesome sound-set. :)

quantum7 wrote:I can't remember if I already mentioned this on another thread, but Ambient 2 for Omni 2 is FANTASTIC!!!! My last album used a lot of Luftrum patch genius, and the new one I'm working on will for sure feature more Luftrum goodness from this awesome sound-set. :)
I never got to say thanks for your ongoing support Sean, glad to hear you found a way to make use of my sounds. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

As a compulsive Omni patch buyer this really is one of the very best collections available. Up there with the Moog Tribute Collection as Omni essentials imo.

Any plans for another set in the works ?

spirit wrote:As a compulsive Omni patch buyer this really is one of the very best collections available. Up there with the Moog Tribute Collection as Omni essentials imo.

Any plans for another set in the works ?
Thanks for your kind words and sorry for the late reply!

Yes, I have planned a new Omnisphere 2 release this year - it will be ready for launch around Q4 if everything goes as planned. I would prefer to wait until the movie What Happened to Monday? has had its premiere as I got a good handful of sounds I created to the composer and he allowed me to include them in the soundbank, after the movie is released. It's mostly multis and a few single patches. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

I am having a Spring Sale on my two Omnisphere 2 soundsets, Luftrum Ambient 2 and Luftrum 14. Both are 40% off until March 15. Check my website for more information. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Hi Fellas,
I have both Luftrum libraries for Omni 2. Both have Beautiful, playable patches and multis.

fjs714 wrote:Hi Fellas,
I have both Luftrum libraries for Omni 2. Both have Beautiful, playable patches and multis.
Thanks a lot for the feedback... :hug:

Still four days left with the discount! :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Return to “Soundware”