Anyone use(d) audeze headphones before?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am just very curious, I have heard of quite a few artists who use Audeze LCD headphones, mainly the LCD-2 for mixing music. Does anyone have any experience with this headphone brand and these headphones? Are they fit to mix music on?

LOL
I think you won't find many so called "audiophiles" here. :)
We know BS when we see it.
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Mutant wrote:LOL
I think you won't find many so called "audiophiles" here. :)
We know BS when we see it.
Ehhh? What do you mean BS? Lol, I am very confused.

I mean pure audiophile grade BS things like:
Here you can see our new advanced S/PDIF cable made of our secret new alloy we named Warmium.
Why Warmium ?
Because it makes the sound warmer of course !
How does it work ?
Normally a S/PDIF cable carries pure cold data in a form of ones and zeroes, but our Warmium enhanced S/PDIF cable introduces more ones and removes some of the zeroes, which makes the sound slightly overdriven like if it passed through one of those old tube amplifiers.
The effect is very subtle, but that is exactly what you need to make your average sounding songs into chart topping multi-platinum records !
5000$ per 2 meters (with free gold coated connectors).

OK, but seriously: If you need headphones for studio work, get a good pair in 300-500$ range, from any of the old established top manufacturers like AKG, Sennheiser etc.
[====[\\\\\\\\]>------,

Ay caramba !

Mutant wrote:I mean pure audiophile grade BS things like:
Here you can see our new advanced S/PDIF cable made of our secret new alloy we named Warmium.
Why Warmium ?
How does it work ?
Normally a S/PDIF cable carries pure cold data in a form of ones and zeroes, but our Warmium enhanced S/PDIF cable introduces more ones and removes some of the zeroes, which makes the sound slightly overdriven like if it passed through one of those old tube amplifiers.
The effect is very subtle, but that is exactly what you need to make your average sounding songs into chart topping multi-platinum records !

OK, but seriously: If you need headphones for studio work, get a good pair in 300-500$ range, from any of the old established top manufacturers like AKG, Sennheiser etc.
I myself have some TMA-2's already which fit my bill for headphone mixing. I was merely asking others' input on the Audeze lol, since I was curious about them, but you seem to have answered a lot with your example.

Thanks. :phones: :tu:

Mutant wrote:I mean pure audiophile grade BS things like:
Why Warmium ?
How does it work ?

I myself have some TMA-2's already which fit my bill for headphone mixing. I was merely asking others' input on the Audeze lol, since I was curious about them, but you seem to have answered a lot with your example.

Thanks. :phones: :tu:

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”