Adding a midi file loop messes up the track tempos

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

First of all, such a great DAW I must say. After two nights of messing around I think i have got under MuLab´s skin, which took weeks with cubase!

One simple question which might have a ridiculously simple answer, but could not find an answer from here or documents:

I have an audio track, and I have recorded some audio there. I have as well one midi keyboard track with EXKeys 2. My tempo is set to 120bpm.

Next I will add one more track in my project which is the drum machine (MT Power Drum kit to be precise). Then I select from the mulab file browser a midi loop for drums and throw it in, which has been designed as 90bpm by default. Immediately where i have dropped the loop, there appears a tempo change in the track and all the midi´s go out of sync with the audio.

Is there any way to prevent the imported midi to make any changes to my track tempo? for me this "feature" feels that the servant is trying to be the master :?

At the top in MuLab where you set the Song tempo, Right Click
and select -Edit Tempo Changes-.
There you can delete them all or those you don't need.
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Thanks, but that I actually figured out already. I was hoping if there was some setup or way of importing the midi to the track, as I said above it feels a bit weird that later brought elements make changes to already defined parameters without even asking first.

Return to “MUTOOLS”