Nice deal Bitwig!

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fleer wrote:Anyone so kind to offer me his "75% off d16" code? Please send me a PM.
really? and surely you'll compensate them in exchange for this deal right?

I mean it's not just a code for everyone, it's a gift for bitwig owners.
:borg:

No Linux versions from D16. :(

<3 Devastor 2 <3
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered" - George Best

Unfortunately i spent my last pennies of the year (and the next 3 month minimum) for bitwig studio, which makes me real sad because
i just tried the lush101 demo and had a blast (and my comp to hahaha). hope they will repeat the action next year. :D

they frequently surprised us with special deals, there was the u-he dea, the producer packs, some sample content if i remember right, now the D16 deal. I doubt they would repeat the same deal, but instead offer smth else from time to time.

quite nice approach imo!

Yep!
Jumped on the train, too. Sigmund delay for 17€ and the Decimort bitcrusher for 14€.
Sigmund is a blazing delay- real nice sounding. UAD should overthink their prices.
The bitcrusher doesn´t sound harsh and gives drums a wicked flavor. SPOKO IMPREZA D16!
Thanks Bitwig Team!
The average bored guy

You got 2 products? Have to try that out..

I might just have to grab the Drumazon for this price. Probably my favourite 909 sounds out there and I like that the parameters can go somewhat further past the original settings. Never found a sample set that I like quite as much. I find that there are great sampled 808s out there though. In fact I quite like Bitiwg's own 808 kits. I don't think Nepheton adds much to that. But Drumazon does have a distinct flavour from th Bitwig 909 (which is also good).

Personally can't speak highly enough of the d16 guys as well as U-He, both among my very all-time favourites.

Cheers,
Dom

Diva would be available on Linux ---> bye bye Win

u should promote the first time buyer EUR 25 coupon (coupon page in the user area of d16)...

Bitwig coupon
Sigmund EUR 69.00 > EUR 17.25

New user
Devastor 2 EUR 39.00 > EUR 14

thank you very much :)
"Where we're workarounding, we don't NEED features." - powermat

thx for the giveaway bitwig and d16 (and holy shit, lush101...i need my hands on this one asap)! :D

dom@bitwig wrote:Personally can't speak highly enough of the d16 guys as well as U-He, both among my very all-time favourites.

Cheers,
Dom
Aye.

They not only make top stuff, but also price their plugins reasonably and don't annoy their customers with DRM bs.

Could not have said that better... :tu:

David Boura wrote:Diva would be available on Linux ---> bye bye Win
What if i would tell you it is?

Return to “Bitwig”