Ableton Push support is here

Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Push

Please, have a heart for drum programmer :help:

I’d like to propose a small addition to the 'Play view'
I actually use this mode a lot instead of classic keyboard, with the different layouts "3rd >, chromatic, etc.)

With more complex chords it can be difficult to see when a root note is pressed, or an out of key note.

What would be really handy is, if there was a color option for:
- pad is pressed + is root note.
- pad is pressed + is out of scale

Basically like the drum sequencer has the option for a different color when the current measure moves through a note.

Thanks!

:phones:

Hi Jürgen,

das Push-Script für Bitwig ist wirklich cool, eine Sache vermisse ich aber noch sehr.

Bei Live 9 kann man im Sessionmodus mittels "Shift" und Druck auf ein Pad schnell einen 8x8 -Clips umfassenden Bereich auswählen, ohne dass man ewig mit den Navigations-Tasten dort hin springen muss.

Bei einem Live-Set ist das sehr nützlich und zeitsparend. Könnte man diese Funktion noch hinzufügen?

Sorry, für die deutsche Anfrage, aber besser so, als mit meinem Englisch :D

Mts01 wrote:Hi Jürgen,

das Push-Script für Bitwig ist wirklich cool, eine Sache vermisse ich aber noch sehr.

Bei Live 9 kann man im Sessionmodus mittels "Shift" und Druck auf ein Pad schnell einen 8x8 -Clips umfassenden Bereich auswählen, ohne dass man ewig mit den Navigations-Tasten dort hin springen muss.

Bei einem Live-Set ist das sehr nützlich und zeitsparend. Könnte man diese Funktion noch hinzufügen?

Sorry, für die deutsche Anfrage, aber besser so, als mit meinem Englisch :D
See #6: https://github.com/git-moss/Push4Bitwig ... own-Issues

Hey Moss,

I finally pulled the trigger and bought a Push. Been watching your and Mike's controller scripting work for some time now and couldn't hold back anymore, especially with all the possibilities that came with 1.2 integration.

I just want to thank you both for all the effort that has been made to put this all together and release it to the public. I know how much additional time you both spend by answering user questions and feature wishes from people like me by sharing your scripts with the world.

I am really grateful to be able to work with such a mature controller so deeply integrated with Bitwig because of the work you put into it. So, thank you very much!

:tu: :tu: :tu:
This could be your ad!

Thanks!

[Edited] I wrote bullshit...
Last edited by nortle on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hi there, i am trying the new push script, and i think there is a bug.

When i use Shift+Arrow to move on the windows clip, if i go from 1-8, to 9-16, and return back quicly, it it 2 times, and stay on the 9-16 windows... Can you guyz/girlz try this ?

Version 6.0 which supports Push 2 is ready! :party:

Get it from: http://mossgrabers.de/Software/Bitwig/Bitwig.html

Since the setup is a bit complicated I did a video to get you started:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFpQouuHs5w

Whoa! Congratulations moss!

Morrowind in DVD drive - fantastic game! :hyper: :tu:

And thank you so much for the update and all your hard work on those scripts, you're doing a great job!

Redukt wrote:Morrowind in DVD drive - fantastic game! :hyper: :tu:
:D

You need to be rewarded for this imo :tu:
You're still going to support and update version 1 though right?

Bobby L'Avenir wrote:You need to be rewarded for this imo :tu:
My Amazon wishlist is public in anyone feels a bit Christmassy :hihi:
Bobby L'Avenir wrote: You're still going to support and update version 1 though right?
Sure.

Just wanted to say thanks, for the effort Moss.
I got it working on a MAC running OS X 10.10 (with the exception of the display function)
I downloaded the indicated Java runtime but no luck
Perhaps something is wrong with the commands I am putting in terminal to run the Push2 display program
Any help is appreciated

Return to “Controller Scripting”