Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought from chaos318, excellent seller, super fast!

citizenkeith wrote:Bought Audio Damage Dischord3 from softegg. Excellent seller. Super fast!
very fast and pleasant transaction, Thanks citizen!
Qw, music from twelve weeks in quarantine is now streaming on spotify and bandcamp. This is a collaboration with the the smallest of worlds VR art project, that documents our living spaces in times of isolation. You can join their project here.

Sold Stutter Edit to DCS. Smooth transaction. Nice guy. A+.

Just purchased Electra from Robmobius for a fair price and he executed an outstanding job. Couldn't have done a better job really. Great communication and fast acting. Recommended.

virgulino lampiao wrote:Just purchased Electra from Robmobius for a fair price and he executed an outstanding job. Couldn't have done a better job really. Great communication and fast acting. Recommended.
Thanks for your kind words! Same goes for you too buddy.

Great buyer! And highly recommended. :) :tu:

Thanks again,

Rob.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Smooth sale of Waves CLA Signature Series to Infinite5ths. Great buyer. Thanx :tu:

Bought Waves Redd from borrachoruso -- lightning fast and literally during the midnight hour (do KVR'ists ever sleep? :wink: ). Thanks much!

Just bought Phoscyon from Taoyoyo, extremely prompt sale, great communication, would recommend without hesitation to anyone else, thanks very much!

DJMaytag wrote:Bought Devastator2 from taoyoyo and sold bx_limiter to IJS. Both transactions went super smooth and would recommend doing business with them in the future!
Thanks DJMaytag, a perfect sale from my perspective too. :)

KennyG5000 wrote:Just bought Phoscyon from Taoyoyo, extremely prompt sale, great communication, would recommend without hesitation to anyone else, thanks very much!
Thanks KennyG5000... likewise, a very smooth sale. Enjoy Phoscyon! :)

Sold Phoscyon to animehaus, great buyer, a pleasure to deal with! :tu: 8)

Fleer wrote:Smooth sale of Waves CLA Signature Series to Infinite5ths. Great buyer. Thanx :tu:
Perfect transaction with seller & Waves - easy, fast - highest recommendation

Bought Alloy 2 from monkeymanx, good communication and no problems.

bought valhalla vintage verb from dannyhawaii and the license was transfered faster than i could say "let´s see when the license transfer message arri..."! great guy to deal with!

Sold Valhalla Vintage Verb to epiphaneia. Quick payment, maybe the quickest transaction ever!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”