Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Looks like you beat me to it Numanoid! The Novation Seasonal Giveaway 2

https://prpage.co/Dfj/+2876/

Has anyone else noticed the that Waves prices at EveryPlugin change literally every day? Like, *every day*?!? What's up with that?

Yeah, saw that too, weird.

From db3:
50% off winter sale at Hideaway. Highly recommended Kontakt libraries...
http://www.hideawaystudio.co.uk

Runs Dec 1st - Dec 31st

I got to listen to Demo 1 for the String Collection and it's pure ear candy. Want to check out the other collections, but Soundcloud is mostly down, and that's where they host their demos. Mentioning this in case anybody else is having problems with it.

I suspect that I'll end up buying more from Hideaway when SC comes back up.

This was posted in the no-chat thread. Does anyone know how to get this extra $20 coupon or if this is untrue?
everyPlugin.com wrote:Waves are switching now to their Cyber Monday sale, in which, in practice all products are on sale.
In addition: today only, $30 gift codes will be given to everyone registered to the Waves email list,
PLUS: $20 gift codes will be given to those who share a promotional page on Wave's website.
Gift codes are redeemable until 12/6.
We honor them as well.

GreyLion wrote:From db3:

Runs Dec 1st - Dec 31st

I got to listen to Demo 1 for the String Collection and it's pure ear candy. Want to check out the other collections, but Soundcloud is mostly down, and that's where they host their demos. Mentioning this in case anybody else is having problems with it.

And that Chromatix seems nice.

plexuss wrote:This was posted in the no-chat thread. Does anyone know how to get this extra $20 coupon or if this is untrue?
everyPlugin.com wrote:Waves are switching now to their Cyber Monday sale, in which, in practice all products are on sale.
In addition: today only, $30 gift codes will be given to everyone registered to the Waves email list,
PLUS: $20 gift codes will be given to those who share a promotional page on Wave's website.
We honor them as well.
Hi Plexuss,
from the Waves dealers communique:
  • $30 gift code for all customers
    An additional $20 gift code for all customers who share the promotional page on waves.com for the aforementioned $30 gift code
Thanks,
Koby

everyPlugin.com wrote:
plexuss wrote:This was posted in the no-chat thread. Does anyone know how to get this extra $20 coupon or if this is untrue?
We honor them as well.
Hi Plexuss,
from the Waves dealers communique:
  • $30 gift code for all customers
    An additional $20 gift code for all customers who share the promotional page on waves.com for the aforementioned $30 gift code
Thanks,
Koby
So if I share the page on waves.com that promotes the $30 discount I get an additional $20 discount? What waves.com page exactly? What kind of sharing exactly? and how do I then get the code?

Sorry but you have to provide some details otherwise its like not posting any information at all. I've already looked at the waves.com site for any evidence of this and couldn't find any and I googled - nothing. If you have further details that would be great.

Unlike the $30 coupon, I don't think it was extended beyond Monday.

mikebenson wrote:
Numanoid wrote:As it is December 1st, I thought I would get the subscription material from TrackSpark today, the AAS soundbank and PolyJam.
Anybody else subscribing and got it delivered?
An email stated that it would be on the 2nd of the month. Cheers
So got the mail from TrackSpark today, but the inital link didn't work, 5 hours later it does, but after opening the file I find the real goodies AAS/PolyJam is not included in the download.

These will be sent to me separatly within 24 hours according to the info in the download, but I was looking forward to check out the AAS soundbank tonight :?

elxsound wrote:How much sympathy can you give to an individual that only has to wait for the past to change? Sounds like a waste of a future!
But as we know: too see the future we must look into the past

I use that as a tool especially when it comes to predicting sales and version updates ;)

Fleer wrote:
GreyLion wrote:From db3:

Runs Dec 1st - Dec 31st

And that Chromatix seems nice.
Geez I am not made of money but the last week sure feels like I think I am... anyway, I HAD to get this.

It is awesome!!!! Um...I got the whole shebang. Great libraries indeed.

Numanoid wrote:
mikebenson wrote:
Numanoid wrote:As it is December 1st, I thought I would get the subscription material from TrackSpark today, the AAS soundbank and PolyJam.
Anybody else subscribing and got it delivered?
An email stated that it would be on the 2nd of the month. Cheers
So got the mail from TrackSpark today, but the inital link didn't work, 5 hours later it does, but after opening the file I find the real goodies AAS/PolyJam is not included in the download.

These will be sent to me separatly within 24 hours according to the info in the download, but I was looking forward to check out the AAS soundbank tonight :?
Ditto here.

Um, can we start a thread to vote on your next avatar picture?

thejonsolo wrote:Um, can we start a thread to vote on your next avatar picture?
I welcome fanboi threads of course :D

But I am Supreme Commander when the urge comes over me to moult 8)

dwozzle wrote:Has anyone else noticed the that Waves prices at EveryPlugin change literally every day? Like, *every day*?!? What's up with that?
There's several reasons for it. The main one is:
We keep track of products' pages bounce rate, which means- number of customers who landed on a product's page and left without buying it. If this rate is too high for a specific product, we reduce it's price a bit. This 'fine tuning' can be reversed as well.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”