UKU and FL Studio 12

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition UKU

Okay, so I bought UKU and am trying to use it in FL Studios. In the workstation, B4, for example, is assigned a strumming pattern. But in the piano roll, when I choose B4 along with C2 for a strumming pattern in the C chord, all I get is a B and a C strummed once together. How do you assign the piano roll keys for the strumming patterns? Again, they are assigned in the workstation, but not in the piano roll.

The whole point of purchasing UKU was so I wouldn't have to manually set the strumming pattern by sliding each string over a fraction or by using the strum feature in FL, which leaves a lot to be desired.

Thanks in advance for your help.

You should ask for support on our website, we answer more quickly.
In your case, it sounds like you are not selecting the right B and C in your piano roll or that you are not setting the right length to the notes.
Basically, for it to work, you need to set the chord you want to play first (here the C2) and make it last as long as you want your chord to ring, otherwise it will play a muted chord. Then set the trigger for the pattern right after (there needs to be a small delay, even 1 microsecond is enough) and since it is a pattern, you need to make it as long as you want to pattern to last.

Return to “AcousticsampleS”