Multiple fxp into single fxb - is there a quick method?

Official support for: lennardigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a fast method for this or do i need to add every individual preset into a new bank?

NathanHatter wrote:Is there a fast method for this or do i need to add every individual preset into a new bank?
Cancel that, just figured out you can select all when loading an fxp, just loaded the lot in one go into an init fxb.

I do still have one question though, prior to loading them in i had renamed the fxp's by category but that hasn't translated into the fxb, it just put them all in by original file names in random order. If anyone knows how i can rectify that i would be very grateful.

NathanHatter wrote:I do still have one question though, prior to loading them in i had renamed the fxp's by category but that hasn't translated into the fxb, it just put them all in by original file names in random order. If anyone knows how i can rectify that i would be very grateful.
The preset name is not the same as the file name. You can only change the preset name by clicking the Edit button on the left side of the preset name. When loading presets, the file names are ignored.

Thanks Lennard, if i were to rename all the presets in my newly created 'user' bank with useful category names they would be in a random order at the moment. Is there any way to automatically alphabetise them so it goes, for example 'bass, bass, lead, lead, pluck, pluck' etc, rather than 'bass, pluck, bass, lead, pluck' like it does at the moment seeing as they have just been saved into the next available INIT slot?

Yes, just export the bank and then load them all at once, they'll load up in alphabetical order.

The export function uses the preset names as filenames.

great thank you, i'll give this a try.

Return to “LennarDigital”