All MeldaProduction effects and MPowerSynth have been updated to 9.16 and MPolySaturator released.

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Since version 9.16 it's impossible to drag the slopes of transformation curve (e.g. in MMoprh -> Advanced Settings)s, this is on Mac/Yosemite/Retina, I can modulate the slope/curve alright but not drag it with the mouse, because then the points get changed, not the curve shape.

Hmmm, I just checked and seems working fine. It is tiny, true, but it works here. In next version these glitches about some elements not being resized will be fixed. But if it is not working at all, please tell me more about it.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Hmmm, I just checked and seems working fine. It is tiny, true, but it works here. In next version these glitches about some elements not being resized will be fixed. But if it is not working at all, please tell me more about it.
Well I tried for bout 20 minutes to edit a curve and then gave up as all I could change was the points, it was much better/no problem in 9.15, so something changed, or maybe I have to try a different skin, but that should not have an affect at all...

Sampleconstruct wrote:
MeldaProduction wrote:Hmmm, I just checked and seems working fine. It is tiny, true, but it works here. In next version these glitches about some elements not being resized will be fixed. But if it is not working at all, please tell me more about it.
Well I tried for bout 20 minutes to edit a curve and then gave up as all I could change was the points, it was much better/no problem in 9.15, so something changed, or maybe I have to try a different skin, but that should not have an affect at all...
I finally managed to get the pointer tool to show up and edit the slope, but it's very fiddly indeed.

Yes, it's really tiny. Already fixed ;).
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

:tu:

Return to “MeldaProduction”