Ample Metal Ray5 (AMR)

Official support for: amplesound.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ample Metal Ray5 (AMR) is the second instrument of the Ample Metal series and modeled on a Muaicman Stingray 5 Classic 5 strings bass, sounding hard and bright:
  • AMR has a 4.7 GB sample library which records each single fret. No destructive editing and dynamic processing are applied.
  • There are 8 articulations including Sustain, 2 kinds of Palm Mute (Mute and Half Mute), Dead Note, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out.
  • The Legato articulations can be used to achieve legato notes of any duration, pitch and polyphony.
Differences from other Ample Basses:
  • 5 strings electric bass, the lowest note could be A0.
  • Pick Attack Accentuation feature which can be adjustable to simulate the noise of pick stroke, bringing up more variations and realism.
  • Automatic switch between Sustain, 2 kinds of Palm Mute and Dead Note by velocity layers. No keyswitch is needed.
  • Bass Tab Player can play both 5-string and 4-string bass tabs.
Price: $119. An introductory price of $99 is available until Feb 20th 2016.
http://www.amplesound.net/en/purchase.asp
All demos are available for download as projects for different DAWs (e.g. Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools, Live or MIDI).

Stingray

Condemned

I am Broken

Dark World

Demo songs

Is there a demo of Ray5?

I bought and yes it is good :)

I would like to see a Rickenbacker Guitar in the future
and/or a Telecaster
and/or a 12 string electric and/or a 12 string acoustic :)

MaschineMan2014 wrote:I bought and yes it is good :)

I would like to see a Rickenbacker Guitar in the future
and/or a Telecaster
and/or a 12 string electric and/or a 12 string acoustic :)
I bought it too and am loving it!

I give the tele a big +1!
Win 7 | Dual Xeon x5680 | 48 GB RAM | Saffire Pro 40 | Yamaha HS50 monitors |Cubase 8.5 Pro|
Kevin DiGennaro

I tried the demo and was amazed. It'd compliment Trilian very well. I'm possibly buying it tomorrow....payday but I need to budget so I may put off buying it until later in the month.

Return to “Ample Sound”