Thanks to Sean Shannon for sharing!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Special shout-out to Floridian Sean Shannon and his Mixing The Band training videos. Great photos of his studio with Mixbus. Thanks for sharing Sean!

Harrison Audio
Mixbus Business Development & Marketing

Quit posting ads, Bob

What's with this desperado spam? If you want people to buy your buggy product, make it less buggy and provide a demo.

Bad hair day? :-o
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Garbage product, garbage marketing.

Harrison isn't doing themselves any favours.

WTF, the OP only has 18 posts to his name, can hardly be called a spammer

Argubly it would be better if the OP posted this kind of non interesting news thing in a thread already devoted to Mixbus or studio pictures thread.

But what's with the hate? :scared:

I'm with Numanoid on this. Spam it isn't. KVR doesn't have a rule against promoting one's products or company.

However, I agree that it would be nice if Harrison Audio could be more engaged here. To that end I've sent Bob a PM suggesting he get a KVR company forum to post news, endorsements, and such, and am now finding out how to make that happen.

Until that happens, please don't everyone pile on. If Mixbus isn't your cup of tea, just shrug and read other posts. Or make suggestions (a demo version, for instance) in constructive mode. A little respect goes a long way… and KVR does have a rule about respecting other posters, so do your best.

I shall now lead the massed choirs of KVR in a rousing rendition of that favorite spiritual, Kumbayah.

It isn't spam, but it would be nice if he actually replied once in a while in one of his own threads haha
Duh

I will certainly reply. Sorry if people think this is Spam or unworthy information, but so many people have not even heard of Mixbus. We realize that the general forum is sometimes not the best place for general "informational" posts and are trying to make improvements in that area.
We are grateful for the ALL your comments!
Bob
Harrison Audio
Mixbus Business Development & Marketing

Meffy wrote: I've sent Bob a PM suggesting he get a KVR company forum to post news, endorsements, and such, and am now finding out how to make that happen.
For fairness sake, be sure to send one to lotuzia the xils rep. He will have created more spam topics than anyone :tu:
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

OutCider wrote:
Meffy wrote: I've sent Bob a PM suggesting he get a KVR company forum to post news, endorsements, and such, and am now finding out how to make that happen.
For fairness sake, be sure to send one to lotuzia the xils rep. He will have created more spam topics than anyone :tu:
he's never done any such thing. :roll: ever.

:clown:

Awesome. Thanks for sharing Bob and Sean. :tu:

Suggestion: Jordan Rudess might be interested in an endorsement deal. ;)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

OutCider wrote:
Again, that's not spam. But your proposal's a good idea just the same. I'll mention this to Lotuzia.

Good luck with that. I asked a while back why he didn't use a company forum and the reply wasn't encouraging.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”