Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bough Blue Cat StereoScope Multi from cclarry an absolutely great seller, highly recommended :tu:

Sold Blue Cat StereoScope Multi to mindbeet...excellent communication and quick payment!

Thanx mindbeet!!!
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

Bought a Fab Filter C 2 compressor from 4tune, it was very quick and the price was fair.

Thanks
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Great deal and transaction with mikebenson, Cheers.

marcelmono wrote:Bought Ozone 7 Advanced from Jeezo - smooth transfer and nice communication - Recommended seller :)
Same here - but with Trash 2 - smooth and fast transaction.

Bought Antares Autotune 8 from seanak. Another great user, good communication, all details were thoroughly explained, transaction was smooth and painless.

Thank you seanak!

Bought from Numanoid, recommended user as everyone around here knows :)

Sold Hybrid 3 to citidela and everything was fine. I recommended him! ;)

Bought Enzyme from Totolitoto.

Great fellow, easy sale, fun synth.

Thanks!

Bought from emanuelsj great user, it was fast and very friendly. :)

sold AutoTune 8 to freewind1974, payment promptly received, no issues!

Bought MPowerSynth from ckam03; really quick reply; really quick transaction. Highly recommended.

citidela wrote:Bought from Numanoid, recommended user as everyone around here knows :)
Thanks for a nice easy deal, quick payment and all good :tu:

I have buy the focusrite scarlett plugin suite from starflakeprj , everything was fine , quick serial delivery , and no problem for registration.100 % recommended.Good seller.

Thanks hivkorn. A pleasure doing business with you!

hivkorn is a trustworthy buyer who transferred the money quicker than I could spell my PayPal address.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”